JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

KJ52 - 47 Emcees

Wassup guys!

I've got an mp3 from KJ52 here on my computer. I just wanted to share it with ya. He talks about 47 Emcees from newskool to oldskool.

Theres also an FP Part he raps about...

check it out. its not really a diss just an statement on his state in hiphop.

http://rapidshare.de/files/2526345/KJ52-47MCs.mp3.html

JJFP Rock The House

thanx, that was dope! i don't think it's a diss, just a statement on how hiphop was.

thanx 4 introducing me 2 this guy. i looked him up and he's a Christian rapper, and he's also addressed Eminem's lyrics in his albums with a song called "Dear Slim". i'm definitely gonna check out more of this guy.

(Verse 2)

Aight check this out

I'ma flip it up ol skool

Now let me take you back to the ol skool

And tell ya about the Fresh Prince of peace

Now just cold rules

i don't really get it, check the song 4 urself. i doubt this guy was tryin 2 diss will tho. as i said, he's a Christian rapper and keeps it all clean in his music

(Verse 2)

Aight check this out

I'ma flip it up ol skool

Now let me take you back to the ol skool

And tell ya about the Fresh Prince of peace

Now just cold rules

i don't really get it, check the song 4 urself. i doubt this guy was tryin 2 diss will tho. as i said, he's a Christian rapper and keeps it all clean in his music

...and this is a diss?

Yeah he's an christian rapper and the song dear slim is pretty good! My friend showed me the song a long time ago.

The Human Beatbox in the background is really poor on that track, but the way he put all those wordplays together is amazing. That dude is really talented!

JJFP Rock The House

He actually got clowned pretty bad on some VH1 segment show. I forget the name of it.

That VH1 show was the 40 Least Hip-Hop Moments. I wasn't too happy about the fact they dissed him. I thought it was in poor taste to diss a guy who was rapping about God and trying to reach out to Eminem.

47 Emcees is one of my favorite songs by KJ. I've got all his albums and dude is real nice on the mic.