JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

This weeks Sales (L&F Rises yet again!)

FINAL:

Pos (Last Week) | Artist - Album | Sold right now - Expected final

(the others artists albums ain't really so interesing... so I'll just ggive details on the No.1 and WIll)

1 (1) | Coldplay - X&Y | 335,836

2 - Foo Fighters - In your Honor | 319,736

5. BEP stands strong at five with it's album competeting also in "we're doing our best in selling out" category. BEP has sold 155,071.

6. Fat Joe hittin the stands with decent 105,013

13. 50 Cent - The Massacre has massacred less as it drops 2 spots and sells 61,695

21. Common - Be, drops a little and does 42,789

34 (37) | Will Smith - Lost And Found | 34,597

This topic will be updated throughout Monday/Tuesday. So if u think some of the reply's are weird, then think again =)-

Summary: Will does an incredible rise and goes up 9%! Earlier predictions had him at 38k but that was too high and he gets in at 34,5k which is 3k more than last week on this soundscan. Tomorrow we'll have the accurate numbers and I guess it'll be something around 33,5-34k. Last week it did 30,4 on that soundscan.

However he's now only one week away from goold if he continues doing these numbers... that would mean him going gold one whole week earlier then everybody thought, with Partystarter coming this summer... We could expect numbers around 40-50k a week if it becomes a hit.. I think we can start talking about platinum be the end of July.. then we'll know how big Partstarter is.

I'll be back tomorrow with the accurate numbers and i'll be back in thursday with switch's billboard numbers.. PEACE

Edited by Frenetic

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh Go Coldplay

Flying the flag for England !!

I won't update untill Will is in the chart... but with 20% in Coldplay still hold no.1, BEP goes strong and Common drops little.

33 (34) | Will Smith - Lost And Found | 10,777 - 31500

And with 33,8% Will Smith holds it down selling more then Mike Jones and Common...BUT it's alot to go.. as i said we'll have to wait til 70-80% do make a real call.

on the positive side... last week with 33% will was expected to do 21000... he ended up doing 30000..

I think it should be steady. New single will boost it up. Because right now i knew if i wasnt a JJFP Fan. One single wouldnt be enough to keep my mind right. After Party Starter is released im sure people will be like "Yo this is dope"

Wow. I'm glad that Lost n Found is still saling. Maybe they'll release a new single later on in a month maybe.

so what are you predicting Frenetic..you think sales will increase?

I think it's either stay steady or do a couple hundred more than last week... which is really good.

BEP's not "sell-outs", they just experiment with their music just like Common and The Roots do, speaking of Common, it looks like the hype for his album's fading faster than I expected, I figured that album was gonna hit platinum by now with all the hype it had before it dropped, it's amazing that Will might outsell Common this week since Common's on his second single already and Will hasn't even released "Parter Starter" yet. btw, I was figuring Fat Joe would outsell 50 cent this week, considering the hype he had for dissing 50 Cent but I guess the peeps are tired of this tired weak beef already, hopefully "Lost and Found" can surpass all these weak albums this summer.

71% in:

37 (34) | Will Smith - Lost And Found | 24,979 - 35,000

If the trend goes on we will have him doing 35.000! That would mean him going gold in two weeks.

BEP's not "sell-outs", they just experiment with their music just like Common and The Roots do, speaking of Common, it looks like the hype for his album's fading faster than I expected, I figured that album was gonna hit platinum by now with all the hype it had before it dropped, it's amazing that Will might outsell Common this week since Common's on his second single already and Will hasn't even released "Parter Starter" yet. btw, I was figuring Fat Joe would outsell 50 cent this week, considering the hype he had for dissing 50 Cent but I guess the peeps are tired of this tired weak beef already, hopefully "Lost and Found" can surpass all these weak albums this summer.

Well actually Common is doing really good for his type of rapper, COmmon is far from as known as will smith and it is a really big accomplishment for both him and the conscious hiphopscene if he does Gold in these times..

BEP experimented with the last album...and it sold cause it was so simple.. it was far from music that would make you think like the their past good albums were. They got a white chick, some hits and boom... they was all over the place. The new albumsis worse then the last as it doesn't even have a few good songs like the last one had. it's like the new single all over. SOLD OUT.

33 (34) | Will Smith - Lost And Found | 31,721 - 38,000

This is incredible!