JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

LIVE 8

You guys, that stuff about texting is only i the UK as far as I know, I think I remember reading all the others were free, best to check the website tho, that has all the info because I remember looking on it when I wanted info about the Edinburugh gig on the 6th...

all the concerts are free, even the ones that you need a ticket for, which as far as i know is only the UK ones

• Admin

the tickets are free! they are expecting 100, 000 in Philly.. a lot of the roads around the art museum are gonna be blocked off..so you wanna get there early get a park somewhere and walk down to see Will and Jeff!

You guys, that stuff about texting is only i the UK as far as I know, I think I remember reading all the others were free, best to check the website tho, that has all the info because I remember looking on it when I wanted info about the Edinburugh gig on the 6th...

oh right, ithought thats why they called it live 8 ...8 because it sounds like aid in text language. aint 100% sure though

oh right, ithought thats why they called it live 8 ...8 because it sounds like aid in text language. aint 100% sure though