JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

garfield is 27 today

sonic1988

I always loved reading the comic strips of this guy. I used to watch his cartoon in the mornings when I was little too.

People seemed to have orange cat fever. There was another cartoon of an orange cat named Heathcliff. He's wasn't nearly as big as Garfield.

Nice post. I needed to laught 2day.

Thanks for posting that, Garfield rules! :2thumbs:

This is completely random, but I'd just like to say that although I loved the Garfield Saturday morning cartoon and me and another kid actually recently bought the DVD of it (yes, we're 18 and 19, respectively), and although the cartoon USED to be good way back when if you've seen the old book collections, the Garfield cartoon now is soooooooooo profoundly UNfunny, at least in my opinion. The same stuff OVER AND OVER AND OVER again. He's lazy and he hates spiders and Jon is a loser. hahahahhahahaha ANYways, if you wanna see a GREAT comic strip with great and consistently original and funny and thoughtful storylines, check out Calvin and Hobbes, even tho it's not around anymore. That strip was quality till the end. :rant: