JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

question

• Members

thats too many post..i think..becuz i only have maybe 40 or so but i come to the site EVERYDAY literally and i jus read the post and some times i jus agrre with what is said so there is no need for me to post..some ppl reply becuz they have been here for a long time and know evryone where as others jus enjoy the benefits of the site by simply reading what others have to say. I jus think that raising the number of post will exclude ppl from certain aspects of the site who in actuallity desrve it..such as my self;)..just a thought..plz take this into consideration...im speaking for all those who dont post often but are on the site daily and love it here!

• Members

Ok man u are probably right in some measure but i think 60 is the min. but i dont think Tim's direct attention is over here and i think it must to be here but ....

• Members

If i remember it right, you gotta post one post to get access to this foru,

it aint that hard 2 write "great newz thanks 4 posting that"

on Big Will board or something and damn u can download all kind of jjfp songs and videos so its aint that helpful...

I think if your really thankful for the stuff you recieve from this part. Which i am. I appriechate the music i can get from here. Even though i hear it once and then leave it. See no point in downloading other peoples music without there permission.

• Members

are WE finally do something about that or what cuz i am starting to think thats wanna gone and when party starter video come here u know whats gonna happen

so ....

are WE finally do something about that or what cuz i am starting to think thats wanna gone and when party starter video come here u know whats gonna happen

so ....

maybe the party starter video won't come on here, everybody will have 2 watch in on their TV's instead