JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

JJFP community Home made music/beats

KevTastic

Im coming to the stage now in my film work that i'll be entering film competitions and sending work off to companies and can no longer use copyrighted music(i:e music from proper artists)

I was wondering if any of you guys out there making beats and songs would allow me to use some of your work in my films.

Whatever i end up using anything in you will be fully credited.

Thanx

KevTastic

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Use a music program to make a beat.

I do make my own, just thought it'd be cool to gather more from outside sources.

Let me know if you have something interesting

Although the originals were pretty simplistic the newer version, i:e HipHop Ejay 4+5 are pretty damn good for putting tracks together.

Usually a cheap price aswell, i picked up HipHop Ejay 5 for £15 brand new last year and had good results with it.

Although the originals were pretty simplistic the newer version, i:e HipHop Ejay 4+5 are pretty damn good for putting tracks together.

Usually a cheap price aswell, i picked up HipHop Ejay 5 for £15 brand new last year and had good results with it.

I picked up one of those, 5 I think, a couple months ago... I like it a lot. I am totally an amature, and the stuff I make with it sounds it, but it's very easy to put something together that, while not complex, is pretty easy on the ears. My only complaint is that it doesn't have enough samples. I could import them, but I'd rather spend my time putting beats together, not importing every little thing.