JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

mj question

sonic1988

yeah i recently bought his albums on CD bcoz i originally had them on tape. My thriller album is in the car now but i know there is a song called carnival on it, its kinda cheesy tho, it also has a song from the ET soundtrack but i cant remmember the name, its ok until ET says something in the song and it freaks me out. It also has the demo version of billie Jean and MJ doesnt even have the words yet he just makes words up, its hilarious.

on my off the wall album there arnt any b sides but there is the demo versions of dont stop till u get enough and workin day and night which featues janet and some of his brothers.

Bad has 3 b sides, a spanish version of i cant stop loving you, which is brillient, a song called streetwalker and a song called fly away.

• Members

Actually "Dangerous" was also supposed to have B-sides. But since there was no space on the album, they released it only with a new booklet. But the supposed tracks to be on the album were "Monkey Business", "Serious Effect", "If You Don't Love Me", and "For All Time" which got leaked over the internet when Invincible released. Then there was "Shout" which released with Cry single. Then an unreleased track "Xscape" leaked over the net. Now the boxset is having tracks like "Cheater", "Scared Of The Moon" and some more new tracks.