JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Batman Begins

The movie just came out today. I saw it this morning. This is the best comic-based film created, hands down.

I thought the original Batman movie was great, as great as it was, this movie goes above and beyond surpassing it. I'll probably be seeing it again Friday. The movie takes its time and really gives you the understanding of how this all went down. There's multiple things going on this movie. It's just terrific.

If you like Batman, see this movie.

If you like excellent movies, see this movie.

God Blessa!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Original Batman, 1989, is my all-time favorite, and will ALWAYS be, but I will go see this one, cuz Christian Bale is one of my favorite actors! I hear that it is good!!!! Two thumbs up!

Batman is the best comic book character ever and getting a good actor and director is key! It looks great!

The Original Batman, 1989, is my all-time favorite, and will ALWAYS be, but I will go see this one, cuz Christian Bale is one of my favorite actors! I hear that it is good!!!! Two thumbs up!

Batman is the best comic book character ever and getting a good actor and director is key! It looks great!

Seriously, this movie is better than the original. Tim Burton did a great job with the first one, but this one just blew my mind. It's that good.

God Blessa!

I saw it 2nite. It's a great movie. When the movie is over, it feels like u just got off a rollercoaster ride. I don't know if i like this one better than the 1989 Batman movie tho.'

Yeah, about half of the movie goes in2 great depth about how he came 2 be Batman. The Scarecrow is the villian in this one, but he's not the main focus and he dosen't take on the actual comic book appearance of him either (other than the mask). I kinda wanted a lil' more comic book influence in that aspect.

I kinda like a real-life version of Batman, rather than a comic-book version. It makes me believe I can do anything. (like live in a cave and be the Justice of the Night)

btw, does he have his butler in this one? I know the one from the other movies is dead.

He's talking about the guy who played Alfred in the last four Batman movies. To answer your question, no, he's still alive.

What I love about this movie is that every thing seems like it can really happen. They take the time to give reason to a man wearing a Bat suit and fighting crime.

God Blessa!

I just saw the movie tonight, it was one of the best movies, overall, that I have ever seen. The plot was intricate, the acting superb, and the whole thing was quite believable.

I just saw the movie tonight, it was one of the best movies, overall, that I have ever seen.  The plot was intricate, the acting superb, and the whole thing was quite believable.

That's something I love about the movie. It's believable. You feel like all this could really happen.

God Blessa!