JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will Smith Live In Concert: Post Your Reviews

hey I finally got my dvd today, off ebay for $20 to the uk people who might be wondering... Anyways I love it apart from I wish they woulda split it up if you wanted to chose to watch a particular track... even Tim knows how to do that! lol

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, that Overbrook logo at the end is awesome! And also, cheers to Brakes for that website explaining how to hack my dvd player for multiregion...

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

Yeah i got my dvd yesterday..full review to come.. but i thought it was awesome.. highlights - brand new funk! amazing .. how good was the slowed down version of i wish i made that! wow and tell me why..if will and mary j performed that on a few shows it would go to #1 also tell me why was edited a lot better than the album version! i think im gonna put that version on my ipod.. i think will goes a bitoverboard with all the people on stage you really only need jeff and will but i guess you cant keep the big willie style out of big will

• Admin

am i the only one who'd like to take a brick and smash that girl up front who did nothing but scream with a high pitch squeal the entire concert.. i wanna hear will and jeff not your excruciated squealin bitch! :punk: :dontdothat: :die:

yeah i got this the other day from good ol' breaks. Brand new funk has to be the best with tell me why a close second. The only thing bad about it was the girls at the front. There was another younger 1 that looked bored, how much i would give to be in her place.

• Admin

what about when wills doin i wish i made that.. and says "will aint hard enough"? like a real serious moment and these girls start screaming like wills taken his clothes off or sumthin.. man i wish i had a loretta eraser on my remote control :bufordpusser:

what about when wills doin i wish i made that.. and says "will aint hard enough"? like a real serious moment and these girls start screaming like wills taken his clothes off or sumthin.. man i wish i had a loretta eraser on my remote control  :bufordpusser:

lol!! I thought it was funny when Will was telling the audience that he thought we could all be mature while he was changing!! What was Will thinking?! :lolsign: :rofl:

lol!! I thought it was funny when Will was telling the audience that he thought we could all be mature while he was changing!! What was Will thinking?!  :lolsign:  :rofl:

I hate to think what would of happend had Julie been there :scared07:

• Members

am i the only one who'd like to take a brick and smash that girl up front who did nothing but scream with a high pitch squeal the entire concert.. i wanna hear will and jeff not your excruciated squealin bitch!  :punk:  :dontdothat:  :die:

That girl was SO OBNOXIOUS the whole time. She was about 13 years old and during the time before they started taping she started screaming like a lunatic everytime someone came out of back dressing rooms. She was there with her MOTHER for goodness sakes! He gave her his bottle of water that he had during "Tell Me Why" and she seriously almost fainted. We all made fun of her relentlessly. When we got to do the backstage meet and greet the promoters put her at the very beginning and then ushered her out of the building and made her sit on the bus! LOL

• 3 years later...