JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Live 8 on TV

Sweden:

SVT on july 2nd. - 16.00 - 03.00.

You're welcome to write in your country's time and channel so that everyone can watch!

hopefully they'll show a little bit from Philly were will smith will be hosting

• Admin

Australia

Channel Nine will air a special prime-time presentation of the event on July 3 at 8.30pm (AEST).

Foxtel

Fox8 will show the entire event live from 9.30pm on July 2, through until 10am on July 3.

I just know that probably ARD is going to show Live8 in Germany. Other channels wanted the rights to air it, but they got refusals.

is that for sure man cuz i got DW,SAT 1,PRO 7,RTL this is wack damn :arg: :mad: :uhh:

It is 90% for sure as far as I could read it in an offical article. I feel sorry for you, if it is really aired on ARD and you don't have that channel

The london one in the UK is on at 4pm, but that one sucks. The Philly concert starts at 9.50pm on BBC1, and goes on until 3.30am. Video recorders at the ready for ppl that cant pull an all nighter lol.

Julie, so the philly concert will be broadcasted by BBC 1 ?

I got that channel, but what time will it start ? I'm not so familiar with the times,

9.50 PM what's that ? it's like 0:12 right now in holland, and BEVERLY HILLS COP 2 just started.

Thanks for the info

Typhoon - The Philly Show is broadcast on BBC1 at 21.50 (9.50pm) UK time, which if I've done it correctly is 22.50 (10.50pm) Holland time.

I was well happy when I saw in the paper that the american show has a completely seperate program. I had visions of me watching hours and hours of loads of different acts waiting for something decent (Will) that I wanted to see to come on. Can't wait...

Typhoon - The Philly Show is broadcast on BBC1 at 21.50 (9.50pm) UK time, which if I've done it correctly is 22.50 (10.50pm) Holland time.

I was well happy when I saw in the paper that the american show has a completely seperate program. I had visions of me watching hours and hours of loads of different acts waiting for something decent (Will) that I wanted to see to come on. Can't wait...

J, which day is this ? true holland time is +1 hour with UK time

July 2nd ?