JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

BREAKING NEWS: MICHAEL JACKSON VERDICT!

TopDawg14

lol i re-bought all my mj CDs a few months during the trial, thats how certain i was the he was innocent. ive still gotta but invisible tho, i'll have to buy that in support.

i love Invincible...Butterflies is worth the price alone!

For me the ultimate slow jam on the album is 'Heaven Can Wait' Now thats baby making music!!!

:rofl:

:rofl:

Edited by Turntable

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

So yesterday I went to buy some cassettes of MJ and I hit upon the ultimate jackpot. There was this boxset of Michael which is The Ultimate Collection and it has 4 audio CDs with songs ranging from his entire career and a DVD with his Dangerous concert. Even though I don't have a DVD player, it's worth the buy because I remember renting a VHS of this concert 10 years ago and it was unbelievable!! There is also a book with complete discography and lots and lots of pics. Also there is an animated moonwalk Michael which you can see when you flip the book through. :haha: The highlights of the set are a "We Are The World" demo version with only Michael's vocals on it which is superb. And also "Dangerous" demo version which is totally different from the original and is mindblowing. So even though it was VERY expensive, I still purchased it because it's Michael Mania all over again. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :lolsign:

Yeah, i got The Ultimate Collection right after Christmas. It's definitly a great thing 2 have 4 your collection. Those unreleased trax and rare songs were teh main reason i got it...and i wazn't disapointed.

Michael Jackson + Usher. That would be a comeback.

You know i actualy raely think that hes gonna make Songs with artists that supored him in that time...Like yeh Usher,Birtney Spears and Janet (ofcourse) anyone else that was on his side in this hard times!

Oh and yeah..The Box is great!The Concert is so cool!

Edited by Turntable

Michael Jackson + Usher. That would be a comeback.

You know i actualy raely think that hes gonna make Songs with artists that supored him in that time...Like yeh Usher,Birtney Spears and Janet (ofcourse) anyone else that was on his side in this hard times!

Oh and yeah..The Box is great!The Concert is so cool!

Yeah, I think it will only help the success of his comeback if he collaborates with someone, especially someone that's really popular right now. Usher is also recognized as a young MJ, so it would be like a "Past and Present" kinda thing. It would be big...and one thing's 4 sure, it would be hot!! :music:

This is, of course, assuming he even decides 2 make a comeback.

• Members

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Usher is also recognized as a young MJ"-haha, by who?

usher's no where near mj, just copied a couple of his dance moves...it's pretty intersesting that with the messed up state of music these days, Usher, of all people, is considerd "Great" :pony:

Sigh...I meant 2 say that Usher is compared by people 2 MJ, and see him as doing what he did. There are many similarities. I never said anything about him being as great as him, or that Usher started it all or whatever. All I'm saying is that it would be a good choice if MJ wants a successful comeback, since Usher is very popular right now, etc etc... :ignored:

To All of Michael’s Friends, Fans & Supporters: THANK YOU

Created: Sunday, 19 June 2005

On behalf of Michael Jackson, MJJsource would like to express his deepest appreciation to everyone who extended their love, prayers and support to him, his family and his entire team during this very difficult year and a half.

As we close this chapter in all of our lives and embrace a new beginning, Michael wants every fan, friend and supporter to know how truly loved and valued you are.  He felt the power of your prayers, your personal sacrifices and the passion of your hearts in your many acts of love, letters, gifts and emails. There are no words to express how important each of you are to him. He is so deeply thankful to God, his family, his attorneys, his friends and his fans… the incredible power of all your love and dedication was invaluable to him and sustained him as he fought for his life everyday. 

Throughout this experience, you were never far from his thoughts. He knew about your support demonstrations and vigils all over the world. He saw your faces, your banners and your signs at the beginning and end of each court day.  Your constant presence and your cheers were an invaluable source of encouragement for him. He noticed every expression of love placed at his gates; the hearts, the angels, the stars, the banners… He drew strength from your strength… and he expressed his heartfelt gratitude and love for all of you, to those around him, time and time again.  

It is of the highest importance to Michael, that his fans be acknowledged and that they truly know how special they are to him. He is so blessed by your loyalty and your ability to see the truth through all of the deception.

He sincerely thanks you all, with a humble and grateful heart, for standing with him, believing in him and fighting for him. His love and gratitude for you knows no bounds and he shares this victory with you. If he could have, throughout this experience, he would have told each one of you personally, “I love you more.