JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

BREAKING NEWS: MICHAEL JACKSON VERDICT!

TopDawg14

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MJ should take some time off and go on vacation/spend time with his fam before going back to music again, the trial took a lot of energy out of him.

He is SOOOO GUILTY!!!!!!

It pays to be RICH....

its a shame...

:shakehead:

Obviously, the jurors didn't think so. And they've expressly stated that his celebrity had no bearing on the verdict.

And do you honestly believe members of a family who's been involved in welfare fraud, has filed false police reports, has gotten childen to lie under oath in the past and has sought money from other celebrities regularly. There's so much reasonable doubt here, it's ridiculous. I don't think the fact that the case was high profile had anything to do with the verdict. The family was not credible.

• Members

Man, yesterday morning I got up, switched on my TV, saw CNN and I just flipped. I don't think I have stopped smiling ever since. That was the BEST DAMN NEWS EVER!!!!!!! I am so happy for Michael. I grew up listening to MJ's albums and I am like a mad huge fan of his everything. He should now just concentrate on regaining his health, spend time with his family and then come out with a mindblowing dope as record. Anyways, I'm planning on buying some of his old cassettes again to support him.

MICHAEL IS INNOCENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! : :wiggle: :2thumbs: :jazzy: :dj: :smart: :wave: :thumbsup2: :i_won_battle: :hug: :4-only1ha: :1-heart-love: :fest29: :fly: :music: :party: :protest: :respect: :spin: :Party_fest09:

p.s sorry for the usage of these many smiles. But c'mon, this is one hell of a great news.

lol i re-bought all my mj CDs a few months during the trial, thats how certain i was the he was innocent. ive still gotta but invisible tho, i'll have to buy that in support.

I bet all his albums get great sales over the next few weeks. Thriller will sell even more than it already has done lol.

lol i re-bought all my mj CDs a few months during the trial, thats how certain i was the he was innocent. ive still gotta but invisible tho, i'll have to buy that in support.

i love Invincible...Butterflies is worth the price alone!

For me the ultimate slow jam on the album is 'Heaven Can Wait' Now thats baby making music!!!

i love Invincible...Butterflies is worth the price alone!

For me the ultimate slow jam on the album is 'Heaven Can Wait' Now thats baby making music!!!

:rofl: