JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

BREAKING NEWS: MICHAEL JACKSON VERDICT!

TopDawg14

i don't really care one way or the other. I'm not a fan so...

But he needs to stop hangin around damn kids. I don't care if he didn't have a "childhood." That's a common story for many folks, but they move on and stop feelin sorry for themselves. Didn't he learn the 1st time?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is great news, I hope he hits the studio and starts recording again and keep those negative vibes out of his life!

I waz relieved when i 1st heard the newz. I believe that he probably is innocent, but i had no idea how the court case waz going 2 end even tho' from what i did follow, the people sueing him sounded really shady.

I hope this polishes up his image and helps him get his life in order...and rejuvinates his career.

i went into work today and i cant believe some ppl still seem to think he did it, i think they just cant take it that they were wrong.

It just said on the news that he isnt gonna have kids in his bed anymore, thats the first step to getting his life back anyway, he should have done that a long time ago tho. Theres also rumours of a tour, i dunno if it will happen since hes pretty ill at the moment, i also dont know if ppl are actually accepting that hes innocent, anyway if he does tour im so gonna go.

I kinda steer clear of any MJ posts usually, simply because i can't really decide what i believe; everyone i've heard talking about this seems to think he still did it even tho he was found not guilty. All i know is that i've been a big fan of his music all my life but i can't help thinking that he's not entirely innocent. But this would never stop me going to see him live, i've heard rumours of a tour too and i can't wait, he's one of the best performers the world has ever seen.

The public are also speculating whether he can revive his career after this! Its a touchy subject. R.Kelly seemed to do extremely well career wise out of his case. I'm just not sure wheter Michael can do it. I mean the man is a genious when it comes to musical creativity but his last few efforts have not really made an impact like they should have done!

yeah im not sure if he can either, if ppl wont even believe that hes innocent even tho he had a whole trial that lasted months then what will make them believe. Also he is getting old, his recent performances he looks tired, saying that i still wanna see him even of he needs the aid of a walking stick lol.

Hes gotta get that weight on first tho, get yourself better first man!

yeah im not sure if he can either, if ppl wont even believe that hes innocent even tho he had a whole trial that lasted months then what will make them believe.

I just think it's a shame that people let what happens in his personal life cloud their judgement about how fantastic he is musically. :thatsux: Surely nobody can deny that he's a musical genious.