JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

PRAYER AND SUPPORT CIRCLE

This morning we got newz that she is taking a turn 4 the worst. They think that she may only have a day or 2 left 2 live. My friend is somewhere on his way home. We are still hoping for the best of course.

:word: I'll keep her in my thoughts.

Just 2 update everyone, my friend's mother passed away 2day. Looking back on the whole thing, i think it's kinda amazing that he got a 2 week break from Iraq just 2 weeks ago and that he did make it back in town 2 see her b4 she passed. Of course this effects alot of people so prayers for understanding, wisdom, and comfort are still request. Thanx 2 everyone who's kept this situation in their thoughts.

• 3 weeks later...

sorry to hear about that Chief. i will pray that you will overcome this obstacle in life and come out even stronger.

i went to Church this weekend just like every weekend, except i had some things in life bothering me this weekend. i found that when i listened to the sermon and prayed about things it made me feel better, so maybe i'll start prayin a little more in the future.

if anyone cares, i am really sick right now. i've been pretty lucky with sickness.... the last time i got a real flu where i was throwing up was 5 years ago. right now i'm in an 80 degree room with sweats, a blanket, and a beanie on and shivering. on top of that i feel clouded, dizzy, and my head hurts. hopefully it wont get worse than this (i just started feelin like this an hour ago) and i can play in my school basketball team's 1st game next week. i appreciate all the support.

Edited by reborn2reign

AJ and Chief i'm so sorry to hear about your losses, they say death is a part of life, but of course that doesn't make it any easier to deal with, i can't imagine losing my mother, as your friend did AJ, or my grandmother Chief so you guys will def. be in my prayers, reborn2reign i hope you get better soon, sorry you feel so bad