JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

PRAYER AND SUPPORT CIRCLE

• 2 weeks later...

My heart still goes out 2 those people. But at the same time, people need 2 accept things and move on. Some people take losses like that, let it control their lives and define their entire existence. Which is pathetic. At some point, u have 2 realize that u are holding yourself from being happy and living a normal life. I think that days like this are for reflection, not being depressed.

My heart still goes out 2 those people.  But at the same time, people need 2 accept things and move on.  Some people take losses like that, let it control their lives and define their entire existence.  Which is pathetic.  At some point, u have 2 realize that u are holding yourself from being happy and living a normal life.  I think that days like this are for reflection, not being depressed.

:word: I agree. Events like this teach people that bad things are going to happen in life, and we just have to get over it and move on with life.

• 3 weeks later...

Somehting to pray for is my Principal Brother Emil ("Brother" is because of the catholic religion it is the male version of a "nun" if you don't know what a "nun" is see Sister Act)

anyway, he was mugged or something like that over the weekend and he is in stable condition from what I heard, but he is still unconscious, so we don't know what happened. But from what I heard he looks beaten up, he's in a hospital somewhere, but that's all I know.

2 of my best friends are in the hospital. One of them had an unexpected surgery and should be okay. The other has very bad chest pains and she's only 30...not 2 mention my "boss" which has me stepping up and runnin' things. I expect both of them 2 be fine, but having them in your prayers would be greatly appriciated.

one of my friends from another class got hit by a car two years ago and he still is in hospital. he might never talk properly again. my praiers have been with him since day 1 and i hope sometime they will pay off becuz as i said his condition barely improved. he got surgery on his leg but the doctor messed it up and made it even worse. now he has been opaerated again and i will tell you how his condition is soon. :shakehead:

thngs like this make you think about how fast and how bad your life can change in a second :shrug: :therain:

answering AJ's post: Damn that must really be bad to have chest pains at only 30, but hopefully the stress won't have you doing the same.

answering cristigolo's post: that's really is bed, to be in the hospital for 2 years, I hope he can at least get out sometime soon, and that he could at least communicate well if not perfectly agian.

• 2 weeks later...

I got some bad news 2nite. One of my best friends has been over in Iraq for nearly a year (except 4 a 2 week break he had 2 weeks ago). Anyways, as u can imagin, it's been kinda hard on his friends and family...probably harder on us than on him. Anyways, last nite, his mom got surgery done on her foot, during the surgery, she had a stroke. The doctors said that that is a chance she may have brain damage. It seems like like alot of my friends have been going thru' so many ups and downs in the past year. News like this is just hard on everyone but we are all hoping 4 the best. Infact i'm expecting the best. I just wanted 2 toss this situation out 2 all of u as a prayer request.