JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

PRAYER AND SUPPORT CIRCLE

thanks man but so far everything keeps pileing up more and more.. im loosing it seriously.. but what can i do.. imma go watch a movei for a bit so ill talk to yall later thanks AJ its greatly aperciated ( sorry bout spelling)

My thoughts go out to your family Fresh-Ta-Def, stay strong man!

Yeah my thoughts goes to you and your family.

Something bad happened to my friend yesterday...

Me and two friends was walking around doing some Urban Exploration which means that we check out abandoned buildings, train stations, tunnels and stuff like that. We were investigating a road that had been cut of from the rest of the road network. it was just a little bit road out in nowhere, but not so far away form the civilization (about a kilometre)... anyway there was an abandoned house there 2, "La Strada", that had been a motel some years ago. Even tho there was rumours about the place being a whore house, we walked in and my one of my friends was in the front, anyway, as he stepped in, the floor broke and he fell down to the basement. He broke a leg, and the floor was filled with glass and he got lots of glass into his face. I visited him at the hospital today (well the clock is much, so yesterday is maybe a better word, anyway) and he was okey but im praying that he will come out of the hospital without scares and stuff, tho thats not likely... However, we are defintely gonna check that place out again, tho we might go the back door next time...

Another person 2 keep in mind.

Here's something that amazed me this morning. I was sitting in church this morning, b4 the service started. And there were a group of people that just kept talking (just like everyone else). However, it just kinda annoyed me that someone could be so happy and upbeat in the morning. Anyways, they started the service a few minutes later and made an announcement that made me feel awful 4 being so selfish for being mad at people for being so happy. The pastor announced that the family that waz talking so loud just minutes ago, had a son who has some untitled disease. For years they made lots of hospital trips and kept seeing doctors who couldn't determine what his problem was and how 2 fix it. But just this week, seeing the last doctor in the tri-state area that they never had a meeting with, he found out how to treat that young guy's condition. I looked at the family and just saw it in their faces how happy they were and i could only imagin how their lives were rejuvinated after this past week. The power of prayer is an amazing thing. Even when u think a situation is hopeless, life can be turned around is just one moment.

Yeah, i don't think this post should always be about what's wrong with life...cuz there is so much right with life at the same time. I have a good story or 2 to share about what is right with life. I'll post them very soon.

We all go through bad times, sometimes worse than others but there's a lot of moments to be fortunate about too, even if nothing spectacular might not seem to happen everyday to you but just seeing another day is spectular enough 'cause a lot of people don't, that's why we try to stay positive even when things are bad 'cause gettin' down will make your situation worse, I've been looking for a job myself for months but I'm grateful for not starving since my parents help me out until I get one.

thank you all.... i really need this support i don't get any around home because we are all going through the same thing... my brother has cryed everyday and everynight hes having a break down... my mom can't handle seeing us cry she had a rough childhood and doesn't want to see us like this... i can't handle this anymore... my counsiler keep telling me to hold on things will get better.. but this all began when i was about 6 and now i can't remember anything befor that.... so everythign in my mind is bad.. Everyonce in a while i freak out out of nowhere because of all the stress... and i can't let my counsiler know everythign that goes on cause hes so close to putting me in the hospital for recovery of all this stuff... so thank you all of you you don't know how good it feels to see that people care..!!