JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

PRAYER AND SUPPORT CIRCLE

:word: That's something a lot of people could relate to, stay strong scy, it's like LL Cool J said in "Power Of God":

"Life is a gift in itself

And only certain people are blessed with good health"

My thoughts n prayers r wit u n your family scy. I know it's hard I been through the same thing once. Keep the faith that everything is gonna be alright.

Thanks alot AJ. That means alot since I'm travelling by myself with our dog Zeus. (Like hes gonna help drive) lmbo :lolsign: After leaving Philly, I'll be enroute to Rhode Island, stay for a day or so, get my sons ... then back to A~town. We prolly go back thru Philly since we are sightseeing on our drive back...

Scyhigh... your aunt is definately in my thoughts n prayers for better health and renewed strength. Its really special that you are asking for prayer in her favour, and it speaks alot of how much you love her. God bless you for being so caring...

love,

cookie

I wouldn't say its off topic Wes...but would u believe im gonna be in Philly but not at the show? (im so stupid). I knew this would be the perfect weekend 4 me to finally see Will, cuz I knew abt the show over month ago and that I would b in Philly this weekend too. Then when my butt finally decide 2 chek out the ticket info,...its closed. lol.

First n ONLY tyme imma be in the same city as Will and I still mess it up. LOL...

Its all cool tho..cuz imma call AJ in the middle of the night and wake him up. LOL

j/kiddN AJ...

but back on topic... thats what I shoulda asked 4 in the prayer n support circle... the chance to get me a free ticket flyin in the wind and right in2 my hand walkiN round in Philly LOL...

haha...

peace,

cookie

With this morning's news out of London... God help the victims... God help humankind...

:word: This is ****ed up!....It's terrible news! Just now that London is going to host the 2012 Olympic Games! My prayers go out to the victims! God help them!