JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

PRAYER AND SUPPORT CIRCLE

• 4 weeks later...

Just reading alot of these 'mishaps' are really saddening... and it hurts to see things happening to ppl everyday around us like this. Its even sadder to know that theres nothing we can do but keep loving up on each other with support....

i know that im not on as much as i usually am,... but im meeting with alot of ppl about upcoming projects, and... im here with u guys in my heart and spirit ALWAYS.... so even if i dont get to say it much,..i love my JJFP fam... endlessly...

ur always in my thoughts n prayers.... always...

peace,

cookie

• 2 months later...

I dont know if this fits here.. But I'm having some trouble in school the past month or two. Some guys in my grade just wont get of my back. It's not that I cant hanlde that usualy, but this is a lil diffrent. As most of ya'll know I'm not from the netherlands. I'm from zwitserland, and I got allot of Italian blood.. And its not hard to see, since my skin, hair is darker than that from the dutch kids.. My whole attitude is diffrent too. Thats pretty normal tho I guess. They are from up north and I'm from the south. And thats where the trouble starts, caus some of those guys are pretty racist sometimes.. Its unbelievable what kind of things some of them say all day. Maybe they just playing, but it aint funny nomore. I'm shure one of them aint playing, I just can feel the hate. He's the usual "Big mouth but nothing" behind it kind of guy. Anyway, the whole problem is that my temper is starting to come up.. I just cant ignore it anymore, and I'm afraid I'll end up in a fight. I dont want to hurt nobody, and I allways try to hold myself back. But it's getting harder.. Especaly caus they sometimes diss a girl I like and stuff (She's black). I could need a lil support right now, some help that I can keep my mind straight. Thanks.

Well dude, basically u dont need any specific advice, cause i see till now you're doint he right thing, only try to realize that you always will find ppl like em, and you cant go and beat all of em (cause that would be like a important part of the world, lol) wave em off buddy n tell ya black friend the same, manage the anger n son ull see that nothin they say hurts no more, and if their objective is to bother they'll eventually get bored :thumbsup:

well if it is really getting to you and u feel yourself getting more and more angry, i think u should do something about it. Is it possible to tell a teacher, bcoz if those guys are being racist to u and this girl they would have to do something about it.

i dont know if thats possible tho, would these guys start a fight if they found out u told on them?

You should just basically say "F--- off!" to them if they are being like that. They aren't worth your time.

from the sound of things, you are in High school (and by looking at your b-day on your profile, you are in the last year of high school). Trust me, when you reach college is gets a lot easier. High school is basically 4 years of hell and acne and then you are home free.

Not the last.. One before the last. And you'r right, but I'm saying fudge off to them all day. That all doesnt work nomore. Those are the kind of kid's that dont stop if you ignore them, caus they dont have anything better to do anyway. It's just getting frustrating. Our recent conflict allready involved some pushing around. I'm glad some friends came between us.