JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

PRAYER AND SUPPORT CIRCLE

Hope you got over that ok, cookies.

I'm starting to get a bit worried about myself.. While skiing early last week I was in the backcountry, and was skiing through this dense forest (yeah! untracked snow), and lets just say I met a tree at high speed. Took the impact on my left knee and chest, and I've been coughing up blood ever since on quite a regular basis. It's been over a week, and I've hardly been eating. Should I get it checked out? :paperbag: :stickpoke:

thanX stanka.

and like tha rest of our fam sayd, u really should have gotten that cheked out by now, at least BEFORE Im sittin my tail here postin ! :word: U know Cher's husband (Sonni) was killed in a skiing accident, and he hit a tree pretty hard,...or something similar. HAven't u told ur parents abt it???

peace,

cookie

Hey guys, I could really use your support right now. I've been down with a REALLY bad cold and I just had the worst weekend because of it... my throat's been hurting to the point where I can't even talk, I've been coughing and sneezing... I've been having constant headaches too, and a high fever. So as you can tell, I am in no good shape at all, and it keeps getting worse. Lately I've just not been feeling well at all and I don't know what to do. Usually colds don't last this long... but there's really nothing I can do about it except just hope everyday that it gets better, so I'd appreciate it if I could get a little support from you guys because lately I've just been feeling like crap...

Hi guys

Glad to hear you're on the mend, Timmay.

Well.. Basically... A chest impact isn't good on any level, and hitting the solid tree at speed, taking all the impact mainly in one area, and then the result bringing up blood for over a week, not to mention hidden damage.. Well. It isn't good. Not good at all, infact. Being up at altitude for 4 or 5 days after that didn't exactly help things either, nor did not getting it checked out straight away. Don't really want to say much more on here, but basically it isn't good. There's a fragile road ahead :ponder:

Hi guys

Glad to hear you're on the mend, Timmay.

Well.. Basically... A chest impact isn't good on any level, and hitting the solid tree at speed, taking all the impact mainly in one area, and then the result bringing up blood for over a week, not to mention hidden damage.. Well. It isn't good. Not good at all, infact. Being up at altitude for 4 or 5 days after that didn't exactly help things either, nor did not getting it checked out straight away. Don't really want to say much more on here, but basically it isn't good. There's a fragile road ahead :ponder:

I feel realy sorry for ya, so dont take thsi wrong. But why the hell didnt you let a doctor take a look at it faster? If you bring up blood for a few days n stuff :stickpoke:

Hope you get better soon.

Hope GET WELL SOON PRINCE. U gotta take better care of yourself. Anyways take care just focus on getting well again. Hope everything turns out 4 the best. Wishing u a speedy recovery

Edited by Angel Amor

Hope GET WELL SOON PRINCE. U gotta take better care of yourself. Anyways take care just focus on getting well again. Hope everything turns out 4 the best. Wishing u a speedy recovery

:word: Get well soon and take care of yourself!! I wish the best for ya!!