JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

anyone else find this odd?

Vipa

Rumor has it "Dear Summer" is the next single...here's the TRIP..BLEEK AIN'T EVEN ON THE TRACK!.

100% jay z..it's a jay z song added onto the album...now if this really is the next single or not i don't know, but if it is, it's prooof that ROC can't survive with Jay Z >_<

Well Memphis Bleek had a solo song on The Dynasty and on Vol2...Hard Knock Life! I guess Jay-z doing a solo song on his album is just for returning the favor! Anyways, if they release it, it's just to help the sales!

Reminds me of when they released Lil' Kim's "Crush On You" back in 1997. The song waz on her album, but i THINK it waz originally just a song by Lil' Cease. She recorded vocals 4 the remix which waz released as the single. Awful song by the way.

Naw, I heard the track..can't hear Bleek at all. They MIGHT add a verse of his, if they release it, but if you've hear the track, you know it'd completely throw it outa loop. Jay Spits his verse for the entire 2 mins. the only place you oculd throw in a verse is at the very end.

No..bleek aint in it... it's the song that was said it was a diss against the game.

It's a really nice track. But..haha... this is so funny