JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

MC Ren dissing Will!

Sup y'all,

I found out that Mc Ren, who used to be in NWA dissed Will back in the day! On a song called "CPT All Day" he says this about Will!

You niggaz worse than Deangelo bitin Prince

or heavy D biting Biggy, I'll slap yo ass silly

Real niggaz made Will Smith leave Philly not Jada

These bitch niggaz turnin into Ren hatas

Did y'all know this? Or does anyone have more info on this?

How old is the song? I vaugly remember someone posting about it b4. But i don't remember the Heavy D line...which i think i would have.

MC Ren is a joke tho'...all he's got riding on his career is N.W.A. He hasn't had a hit or even a legit following since. How can anybody be a "Ren hata" when there's nothing 2 hate about other than his wack solo music? D' Angelo dosen't bite Prince's style, and Heavy D help laid groundwork so that Hip-Hop could be where it is 2day...how's he gonna bite Biggie when he laid the game down 4 him. And we all know FP left Philly cuz of doing the show and all his acting project. MC Ren only makes himself look foolish with this lyric.

How old is the song?  I vaugly remember someone posting about it b4.  But i don't remember the Heavy D line...which i think i would have.

MC Ren is a joke tho'...all he's got riding on his career is N.W.A.  He hasn't had a hit or even a legit following since.  How can anybody be a "Ren hata" when there's nothing 2 hate about other than his wack solo music?  D' Angelo dosen't bite Prince's style, and Heavy D help laid groundwork so that Hip-Hop could be where it is 2day...how's he gonna bite Biggie when he laid the game down 4 him.  And we all know FP left Philly cuz of doing the show and all his acting project.  MC Ren only makes himself look foolish with this lyric.

AJ said everything that needed to be said. This topic can be closed.

:word: MC Ren don't live in the 'hood anymore either unless he got broke from not selling much in the last 10 years, he should stop frontin'. :haha:

MC Ren aint worth **** anymore. Who cares about him. Think of all the NWA members and what they are upto now....

MC Ren doesnt come close.

:thumbsdown:

Obviously he is not really important, I am a huge fan of rap, and have only heard his name once or twice, he never did anything big in the hip-hop game, so there isn't much to worry about.

How old is the song?  I vaugly remember someone posting about it b4.  But i don't remember the Heavy D line...which i think i would have.

MC Ren is a joke tho'...all he's got riding on his career is N.W.A.  He hasn't had a hit or even a legit following since.  How can anybody be a "Ren hata" when there's nothing 2 hate about other than his wack solo music?  D' Angelo dosen't bite Prince's style, and Heavy D help laid groundwork so that Hip-Hop could be where it is 2day...how's he gonna bite Biggie when he laid the game down 4 him.  And we all know FP left Philly cuz of doing the show and all his acting project.  MC Ren only makes himself look foolish with this lyric.

AJ said everything that needed to be said. This topic can be closed.

no doubt

i posted such stuff about MC Ren dissing will the last year on that board. NWA dissed JJFP on the inlay of their Greatest Hits record. They also diss Young MC.

I dont care what he says. have a look at all the members. As far as i know, they're not best friends anymore and one of them is dead (r.i.p eazy e)

"ren hata" LOL

man, he is so ridicilous...

JJFP Rock The House