JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

THIS MAKES ME MAD!

Wassup yall. I've been gone for awhile. They are hatin on Will over on the beckett basketball measage board. Check the url below. I have been posting on that site as bart5 too. I like the beckett basketball measage board but they made me so mad i came over here to show you what they are saying. Let me know what you think

http://www.beckett.com/iforum/view.asp?mod...umID=11&catID=3

most of them dont know what theyre talking about. 50 cent can rap? you must be kidding me

exactly what i have been telling them over there. i have been fighting for will over there lol.

One of the idiots said that he raps too slow? What the hell is that about, he is one of the fastest rapppers there is. Most of them haven't a clue what they are talking about.

One of the idiots said that he raps too slow?  What the hell is that about, he is one of the fastest rapppers there is.  Most of them haven't a clue what they are talking about.

I know it is kinda funny what some of them say because they are clueless about will smith. I was trying to shed them some light lol

:yeahthat:  :word:  WAVE 'EM OFF!!! :wave:

yea i know but it is hard because that is a measage board i really like. most of the people over there are cool but some of them don't have a clue. too bad they can't trully understand greatness lol