JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

FREE HOLIDAY AND PS2!

I dont get these threads in ebay that sell a document showing you how to get free holidays.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...7&rd=1&tc=photo

or

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...item=6531209436

I aint gullable or anything like that but i dont see how you can keep good feedback if this is crap.

Im realy wana get one of these, even if its just simply for curiosity.

Anyone enlighten me on them?

i wouldn't do that at all. it's too good 2 be true.

there's probably somethin missin and u gotta read the fine print or somethin. don't risk it if u dont wanna get ripped off.

i can already tell that the Holiday one is a scam, all u get is a document, an email rather, that CLAIMS 2 give u info on how 2 get a free vacation. right.

and the PSP one claims 2 give u another document that gives u tips on how 2 send e-mails to manufacturers 2 recieve free items. WTF? that aint gonna happen.

i wouldn't do that at all. it's too good 2 be true.

there's probably somethin missin and u gotta read the fine print or somethin. don't risk it if u dont wanna get ripped off.

i can already tell that the Holiday one is a scam, all u get is a document, an email rather, that CLAIMS 2 give u info on how 2 get a free vacation. right.

and the PSP one claims 2 give u another document that gives u tips on how 2 send e-mails to manufacturers 2 recieve free items. WTF? that aint gonna happen.

I know you get a document. And I know it probably is a scam bu they must be good documents to not get bad feedback.