JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Mr and Mrs Smith

Hero1

:yeahthat:

But I dont like Brad Pitt!

He is the male version of Jennifer Lopez:

ALL LOOKS, NO TALENT! :wink:

Have you actually watched a Brad Pitt film! He has great acting ability!

Lol, attacking J. Lo for no reason. She has a lot of talent, but she's just fallen on some hard times.

Riiiiiiiight......... :crazy:

lol

I didn't really want 2 see this movie while it waz in theaters that much...but my friend wanted 2 see it so bad that they paid 4 my ticket...who can complain about that!?! Anyways, i did like this movie. It's defintily something creative and loaded with comedy and action.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

So yesterday I went to both Batman Begins and Mr. and Mrs. Smith and saw them back to back. I know it sounds crazy but what to do, I was really bored. But unfortunately I didn't enjoy Mr. and Mrs. Smith. It was really boring and feels like the movie was produced just to pair up Brad and Angie so to sort of create an eye-candy to the viewers. The plot was stupid and also certain scenes were so irritating, especially when they were arguing during the car chase sequence. The ending twist was also so lame. The only thing good in the movie was Vince Vaughn. I am a fan of his and he certainly didn't disappoint in his acting even though his role was very small. I guess I probably would have enjoyed it a little bit more if I just hadn't seen Batman Begins. Oh well........