JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will at the NBA Finals

According to my news station here in San Antonio which is KSAT 12. Says Will Smith is performing in the pergame show along with a couple of more songs before the pregame. But I think those won't be shown on TV. Damn :sigh:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey i just visited nba.com and it said

THE FINALS begin Thursday, June 9 on ABC with coverage of Game 1 beginning at 8:30 p.m. (ET). All performances will be televised by ABC in the U.S. and to more than 205 countries.

Following is the lineup of pregame performances for The Finals:

Game 1 – Thursday, June 9 at 8:30 p.m. (ET)

Smith will tip off The Finals musical lineup prior to Game 1 on Thursday, June 9 as he performs his hit single “Switch” from his recently released album LOST AND FOUND, followed by player introductions. Morissette, whose studio, acoustic song-for-song rendering of JAGGED LITTLE PILL ACOUSTIC is set for release June 13, six days after Alanis launches the “JAGGED LITTLE PILL ACOUSTIC TOUR,” will then sing the U.S. national anthem, her first televised performance of the anthem since becoming an American citizen earlier this year.

For people like me in the UK who can't stay up till 2 am, as i have work in the morning, it's repeated at 7pm

hey i just visited nba.com and it said

THE FINALS begin Thursday, June 9 on ABC with coverage of Game 1 beginning at 8:30 p.m. (ET). All performances will be televised by ABC in the U.S. and to more than 205 countries.

Following is the lineup of pregame performances for The Finals:

Game 1 – Thursday, June 9 at 8:30 p.m. (ET)

Smith will tip off The Finals musical lineup prior to Game 1 on Thursday, June 9 as he performs his hit single “Switch” from his recently released album LOST AND FOUND, followed by player introductions. Morissette, whose studio, acoustic song-for-song rendering of JAGGED LITTLE PILL ACOUSTIC is set for release June 13, six days after Alanis launches the “JAGGED LITTLE PILL ACOUSTIC TOUR,” will then sing the U.S. national anthem, her first televised performance of the anthem since becoming an American citizen earlier this year.

Yeah hope that is the case. Cause I be :uhh: p.o. if he is performing a song that I won't be able 2 see.