JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

The ULTIMATE Question

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Will for sure will make one more album with JJ i think thats the only thing which is missing now is not the lyrics ,the rapping is just the beat and when JJ + FP come back JJFP with new album thereeeeeeeee will be no competition just they blow away everything :word:

I agree with that AJ. I also think though, Will needs to take like 2-3 years off from acting to just continue to enhance his music career. I think theres one more album def. left in him and that would be his 10th album. Thats a milestone album and he won't quit at 9.

Hopefully he and Jeff go forever!

Well i wouldnt like 2 see an 70 year old rapper but yeah i would buy it if it sounds good enough...Not him losing his breath every verse. But Jazzy Jeff And Fresh Prince. Good luck to the future...ill be hoping for all your success!!!!

thats actually a really hard question, if u would have asked me this while born to reign was out i probably would have said this would be his last album, but since ive heard lost and found and its one of his best albums to date, i will go with what a lot of people have said that Will can go on as long as he wants.

Its really hard to tell tho bcoz Will has been around since nearly the start of hip hop and so we dont know how successful older rappers can do and its never been done before since hip hop is still relatively new.

I think Will could make albums for as long as he's living, hip-hop is his life, I don't think he'd stop if he stays healthy, it'd be nice to see a rapper live to be 70 or 80 years old since we lost a lot of rap artists too soon like Left Eye, 2Pac, Biggie, Big Pun, and Jam Master Jay, hopefully some of the hip-hop pioneers could live and perform as long as James Brown, Ray Charles, and BB King have, only time'll tell though since we don't have a crystal ball, and hopefully I'll be still alive to cheer them on.

It is hard to tell, because the genre of rap is so new, there are not really any old rappers. As long he is putting out good music, it doesn't really matter how long he goes for.

2 be realistic, he has anywhere from 1-3 albums left. he's already lost popularity with the so called mainstream fans. he's aging now and movies seem 2 keep growing and growing. i think he'll retire from rapping sometime in the next 6 years.

Well if FP was only concerned about popularity this would be the case but he doesn't do it only for the sales and the money, he has all of that already and people forget that he's the highest selling rapper alive, he does it for the art and I don't think he'll stop even if his sales slip if he really loves hip-hop as much as he says he does, besides he once said:

"Yes yallin' till I'm bald like Issac Hayes

Bad eyes or greys back pain or bad legs

I'm a get better with age trust"

yeah i love that qoute. he can keep going as long as he wants. he knows that he has sum true hiphop fans out there that still love him.