JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Party Starter Predictions

How big a hit do you think Party Starter will be?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. How big a hit do you think Party Starter will be?

• No. 1
    • Top 5
    • Top 10
    • Top 20
    • Top 40
    • Top 50
    • Top 70
    • Top 100
    • Flop!

• Admin

im a bit more cautious and predict a top 20 hit..

Don't think it will do better than Switch?

First of all party starter is a second single.. secondly i dont think pop radio will take to it like they took to switch..eventually.. its not as radio friendly..Wills actually sayin sumthin! haha.. and the big question is black radio..will they actually play party starter when they have such a huge bias against Will.. it coulda kinda get caught inbetween.. I hope its huge though..it definitely deserves to be!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be bigger than Switch just because it sounds better! Nowadays the lyrics of an artist are not so important...take for example The Game How we do...sound is just crazy, but lyrically whack! I think a big plus will be if Luda is in the video! Guest appearances of other rappers in videos always came good! :wiggle:

It will be bigger than Switch just because it sounds better! Nowadays the lyrics of an artist are not so important...take for example The Game How we do...sound is just crazy, but lyrically whack! I think a big plus will be if Luda is in the video! Guest appearances of other rappers in videos always came good! :wiggle:

r u kiddin? lyrically wack? listen 2 it again, maybe its 2 hard 4 u 2 comprehend, but those are some of the deeper lyrics out there 2day!!

r u kiddin? lyrically wack? listen 2 it again, maybe its 2 hard 4 u 2 comprehend, but those are some of the deeper lyrics out there 2day!!

Are YOU kidding? How we do is a disjointed mess...... sry but I must laugh now:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yeah, I hope Party Starter will push album sales more than anything else. It deserves to be a #1 hit, but the bias against Will may hinder its success. Let's hope not!

• Admin

well switch has really paved the way for party starter..and eliminated a lot of that resistance to Will.. hopefully radio and music video will get on board straight away with this 1 :chuks:

I'm just wondering when Party Starter will be released! The BET awards are on June 28....if he want's to do Party Starter there...he might have to release the song this week or next week! Don't you think so? Or he might go and perform it there for the first time (in the US) and say that it will be his new single!

QUOTE(Jin @ Jun 10 2005, 01:45 PM)

It will be bigger than Switch just because it sounds better! Nowadays the lyrics of an artist are not so important...take for example The Game How we do...sound is just crazy, but lyrically whack! I think a big plus will be if Luda is in the video! Guest appearances of other rappers in videos always came good!

I didn't want to say that Party Starter is lyrically whack, but that most people pay more attention to the sound than to the lyrics!