July's Vibe

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He simply uses a variety of different flows and voices throughout L&F.

I agree. But as much as this message board dosen't want to hear this his flow on Mr. Nice Guy is something like Eminems.But anyway Em stole Wills style on his early comedic songs like "my name is" and never gave Will any credit.

He simply uses a variety of different flows and voices throughout L&F.

I agree. But as much as this message board dosen't want to hear this his flow on Mr. Nice Guy is something like Eminems.But anyway Em stole Wills style on his early comedic songs like "my name is" and never gave Will any credit.

How can Will sound like Eminem if Will has been making songs for a longer time than Eminem? :hmm: If you ask me, Em sounds like Will!

:word: Will was flowin' like that in '88 on "He's The DJ..", learn your hip-hop history!

On 106 and Park a while back, when Em was releasing his new video, Just Lose It, he said that the song was about nothing, nothing at all.  What's the point of music if it doesn't have any meaning?

Actually (and I'll probably be alone on this), but I have absolutely no problem with that. If you acknowledge your song is just nothingness in the name of fun, and consciencely don't aspire to anything more... you may not be the most groundbreaking or thoughtful artist if you do that too often, but it's not sinful just to make a song like that-- actually, it can be pretty good. Music can be alot of things, and serve alot of different purposes. (incoherant point, but I hope its somewhat clear lol)

Basically, it's like me putting this smiley here for no reason: :french: Pointless, but harmless and possibly fun

Oh, French people... How incredibly off topic!

I think you`r right!

My Problem with just lose it was that i don`t like that song and not that it is about nothin..

• Members

Eminems a legend. he is one of the top sellin rap artists ever!!yas cant say he sucks cuz that would b stupid. Will sounds nothin like him at all wat wer those mentalists taljin about!!wills one of the most origional rappers out there but dosnt get nearly enough credit 4 it.

post-286-1119106347_thumb.jpg

Eminems a legend. he is one of the top sellin rap artists ever!!yas cant say he sucks cuz that would b stupid. Will sounds nothin like him at all wat wer those mentalists taljin about!!wills one of the most origional rappers out there but dosnt get nearly enough credit 4 it.

Eminem ain't no legend! :shakehead: He's been in the game for a couple years only! LL Cool J, Rakim, FP, Public Enemy, Run DMC, those people are legends!

Em: :hmm:  what he's thinking: "now what word rhymes with orange??"

See, now I could help Em wit that one. What rhymes wit orange? Sirloin or George

:woot: I just solved the greatest rhyme mystery ever. :smart:

Sorry to burst your bubble but the word orange has been rhymd numerous times in rap!

Honestly what original thing has Eminem done to be considered a legend? Legends are supposed to take the game to another level or originate their own styles, Em has done neither. He wasn't the 1st white rapper to go platinum, the Beastie Boys were and all Em has talent for is biting off of every rapper.

Em: :hmm:  what he's thinking: "now what word rhymes with orange??"

See, now I could help Em wit that one. What rhymes wit orange? Sirloin or George

:woot: I just solved the greatest rhyme mystery ever. :smart:

Sorry to burst your bubble but the word orange has been rhymd numerous times in rap!

Yeah... now its just the word "month" left.

Honestly what original thing has Eminem done to be considered a legend? Legends are supposed to take the game to another level or originate their own styles, Em has done neither.  He wasn't the 1st white rapper to go platinum, the Beastie Boys were and all Em has talent for is biting off of every rapper.

Yeah you`r compeltyl right!

Legend are also people that will be rembered..In like 20 Years People will stil talk abou the Beastie Boys and LL an others like tham and maybe they`r even still be in the game..

But Eminem will be forgoten until then because he never made a milestone or was specail..

And that he sels much..Who cares?

There will be other Artist in the next view Years taht sell even more..That just because Hip Hop is so populair rigth now and he came in in the good time with Rhyems for Teenies!

i think the word "legend" is thrown around too much. Run DMC, LL, Public Enemy, Will are not legends. They are rap pioneers. Legends are people who've made a great impact, sacrifice or change. Lincoln is a legend. Malcolm X is a legend. Rappers are not legends.