Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

July's Vibe

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i don't see it. Will does not sound like Em. If anything Em sounds like Will. Cause Will had that same aggressive sound in Code Red n And In This Corner "And Then She Bit Me". But of course nobody remembers that

• Admin

Wills flow is a lot more current i think thats what they are talkin abt..but people dont seem to realise theres a lot more to rap than how u sound..what about what comes out of your mouth! cause in that instance Will is miles from anythin em says..and is so far superior

i think if any rapper sounds slighty aggressive they compare them to eminem. Trust me if Will sounded remotly like eminem i wouldnt be listening. First off Will has more than 2 brain cells.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

let me do my own:

Will: :smart: what he's thinking: "if x to the 2nd power is y then x is 49."

Em: :hmm: what he's thinking: "now what word rhymes with orange??"

we usually in that 20 questions thing they're being sarcastic or trying to take a stab @ an artist, i remember once they said something about Bobby and Whitney then in another one they were like "how many times does Ashanti say "aww baby" in her song?...just really stupid

Edited by willjadafan

I'm not the huuuuuuuuuge Eminem hater that alot of ppl here are-- I obviously don't agree with everything he says but... anyways :blabla: I don't see the comparison... like Hero said, Will's flow does sound a bit more "current" on L&F, but... I still don't think that's grounds for any real comparison in any way (and that's about all the analysis I can give for a one-liner joke in the back of a magazine)

If it's that the songs seem more serious... Loretta... Ms. Holy Roller... cool... but I certainly don't think eminem has a lock on serious content in his music, and as to whether Will "sounds" like eminem, don't make me have to go there... But as Tim stated so well, it's not just how you sound, but what you're saying, and those two are lightyears away from eachother when it comes to content.

Yeah, if anything, Em stole Will's just the 2 of us, and made mockingbird, and the content on Lost and found is so much better than anything on em's latest album

On 106 and Park a while back, when Em was releasing his new video, Just Lose It, he said that the song was about nothing, nothing at all. What's the point of music if it doesn't have any meaning?

On 106 and Park a while back, when Em was releasing his new video, Just Lose It, he said that the song was about nothing, nothing at all.  What's the point of music if it doesn't have any meaning?

Actually (and I'll probably be alone on this), but I have absolutely no problem with that. If you acknowledge your song is just nothingness in the name of fun, and consciencely don't aspire to anything more... you may not be the most groundbreaking or thoughtful artist if you do that too often, but it's not sinful just to make a song like that-- actually, it can be pretty good. Music can be alot of things, and serve alot of different purposes. (incoherant point, but I hope its somewhat clear lol)

Basically, it's like me putting this smiley here for no reason: :french: Pointless, but harmless and possibly fun

Oh, French people... How incredibly off topic!

Edited by scyhigh99