JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

can anyone do me a favor ?

Its not that we can't, its that we choose not 2. We don't know this guy properly and for all we know he's just to lazy or cheap to buy the albums and just wants free copies.  I know its harsh to think that but thats reality in some cases.

Yeah thats right!

If he was "one of us" i think i would do it :smart:

If u own these albums, i'm sure u'll be okay 2 not hear them 4 a few days. It's just hard 2 believe that u have them when u are asking us 2 upload them. That's just not cool.

• Members

well it's cool .. i just thought i'd ask .. i expected those responses .. but thought maybe someone would be nice enough

it's cool thanks

But can`t you donwload them at Kazaa or Limewire or something like that?

no i looked .. it's only got like summertime and parents just dont understand

its alright .. thanks anyways .. i'll live

• Admin

on a aserious note i live in australia and ordered in hes the dj im the rapper  homebase and code red in but couldnt get rock the house or and in this corner

could sum1 send them to me?

I think i saw a copy of and in this corner here in melbourne..i'll see if its still there next time im in the city

i think were being a lil too harsh, yeah its rediculas but he is new to the site. welcome to the site and not to sound mean, nobody is gonna upload TWO ENTIRE albums for you. i would take the advise of the people here and order it or go to an old music store where you can trade in cds and find it there, thats where i found my "code red" and "in this corner" - seriously haha