JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Micheal Jackson and sisqo mix

Turntable requested this but some other people from here might want it. Its Micheal Jackson's billie jean beat mixed with sisqos thong song.

http://s40.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0E87JHN...U00HIFM69IZLMZA

i really like these weird mixes of songs so ive got some others if any1 wants me to put them up, ive got:

Will Smith and DJ Dippa remix - this is gettin jiggy wit it with an Indian music twist

JJFP and Punjabi MC - summertime with an indian mix, its very strange just to warn u, but i think its cool.

Will Smith vs allstars - this was on a channel called Q in the UK, they did lots of mixes and put them on the channel to request, its nod ya head mixed with Iggy pop and the fugees. Again weird but cool.

2pac and Micheal Jackson - MJ's man in the mirror mixed with 2pacs changes. At first i thought this would be amazing but its not mixed that well, 2pac just doesnt quite fit in with the beat.

If u want any of these or all of them just ask and i'll post them up.

Will Smith and DJ Dippa remix - this is gettin jiggy wit it with an Indian music twist

JJFP and Punjabi MC - summertime with an indian mix, its very strange just to warn u, but i think its cool.

2pac and Micheal Jackson - MJ's man in the mirror mixed with 2pacs changes. At first i thought this would be amazing but its not mixed that well, 2pac just doesnt quite fit in with the beat.

Could you load t those 3 up please?