JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Men in Black back on duty

jj+fp2004

I think it would be great if there was a MIB3, as long as there was a good story, like everyone else was saying. It should be bigger, more dramatic, kind of a suspense story, so it's thrilling and exciting throughout the whole movie. I hope they do something like that! I would definitely see it!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds good like Jazzy Julie said critics will still probally hate but then again they always do when someone is making a living that is more productive then them some people can't stand competition they probally think they can control the publics decshions... like xxl giving the massacre a xl at most it deserved a L there was nothing on it... sorry to get off topic but....

• Members

look what i've found...maybe some of you have already seen it... :

Cinema Conficential recently talked with producer Walter Parkes (The Island) at a press junket where he talked about upcoming projects for him and his partner (Laurie MacDonald)...

...Parkes reveals that discussions about resurrecting the "Men in Black" franchise have taken place as well. "There's been some conversations, just recently actually, because I don't think we did the best possible job on the second one. It would be great to pull the franchise back."

Could this mean a bigger, badder MIB 3? Let's hope so....

I'm just interested to hear the general plot of the film. MIIB was weaker because the plot was so contrived... You guys have to admit, the movie had its funny parts...

"Save us Mr. Black Man!"

"Kay, why you put them rats in my locker man?"

But the fact that the plot was so bad didn't help the comedy any... Hopefully there's a better plot this time around.

Whateva they decide will be cool with me. lol I'm kinda bored with the MIIIB idea now, but if its good...then yea... I wouldn't mind seeing Will in a military movie... I guess thats the best part I loved abt ID4,... (not the idea of another ID4 sequel,...)... but the idea that he was in the military, wearing fatigues like I used to... LMBO. see, I could relate to that, and the military talk. :2thumbs:

no offense 2 the guys,..(if u think this is gurly)... but ain't nothing like seeing a strong man/soldier handlin himself with confidence on the big screen... specially my fav male actor. !!!!! whoo hoo. :lolsign: (sorry abt that)

but back to the MIIB thing tho... I thought that last black suit was gonna be "The Last Last Suit he would ever wear"? ... only thing I can think of is he finding love and not feeling alone in the world...and she's an alien and he takes off and flies to outer space to live happily ever after. LMBO

peace,

3cookies

Hey Cookies I've got a camoflauge jacket, I could make a video if you want?! :lolsign:

:lolsign: Well I never!

I wouldn't mind another MIB as long as it is way better than the 2nd one! The first one was great because it was original and slick. The second just seemed like a carbon copy and I think tried to be too much like the first movie

• Members

no offense 2 the guys,..(if u think this is gurly)... but ain't nothing like seeing a strong man/soldier handlin himself with confidence on the big screen... specially my fav male actor. !!!!! whoo hoo.  :lolsign: (sorry abt that)

:word: :lolsign:

I guess the inner Loretta of one's self tries to come out some time or the other. :rofl: