1. 1. Which one is better?

• Willennium
    • Lost & Found

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

For Gods sake why do loads of you hate wild wild west. I know the film was horrid but the only thing good to come out of it was the song! the world would be a worse place without that track. Just because its pop you slate it, Willenium is immense and i think overall beats lost and found but love um both

For Gods sake why do loads of you hate wild wild west. I know the film was horrid but the only thing good to come out of it was the song! the world would be a worse place without that track. Just because its pop you slate it, Willenium is immense and i think overall beats lost and found but love um both

I dont hate the song Wild Wild West. It was ok.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't believe Lost + Found has the lead...but this is the board speaking i guess.

Ah come on, the energy he has on that album is just so sick!!! I love that album but Willennium is hot, I just think u can't compare the old albums by Will with L&F because L&F is so different, very new style but somehow it's still good old Will!

• 1 year later...
  • Members

What's up everyone??

This is my first post on here, this is a great site and forum. Choosing between Willennium and Lost and Found is very difficult since they are both very different albums. Willennium I feel is more party oriented and a little on the pop side. Lost and Found is a more mature hip hop sounding album. Will Smith does a great job and both albums however, and I tend to like how he raps on tracks like "The Rain" and "Uhh". I like Will Smith's more introspective songs though, so I think I will go with Lost and Found as the better album. He has an edge on that album that you dont notice too much on the others.

Cheers.

• Admin

What's up everyone??

This is my first post on here, this is a great site and forum. Choosing between Willennium and Lost and Found is very difficult since they are both very different albums. Willennium I feel is more party oriented and a little on the pop side. Lost and Found is a more mature hip hop sounding album. Will Smith does a great job and both albums however, and I tend to like how he raps on tracks like "The Rain" and "Uhh". I like Will Smith's more introspective songs though, so I think I will go with Lost and Found as the better album. He has an edge on that album that you dont notice too much on the others.

Cheers.

Great post Joe :welcome4: I've got to agree.. Potnas/Uuhh/The Rain & No More put willennium out in front of L&F for mine

I love L+F but i had to go with Willennium.. it's still my favorite Will solo album so many dope tracks on it and looking on the back of my cd and it says produced by JJ+FP... and to have waited so long for atleast a couple new JJ+FP tracks did it for me.