JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will Smith's Rap Trio

dare i say it... will smith, eminem, snoop ... even if you dont like eminem you cannot denny his tallent and how amazing and funny the records these 3 could produce. :jazzy:

i'm not gonna even go in2 whether eminem is good or whatever, but theres something seriously wrong with u if u think that Will & Eminem should rap 2gether. go 2 willsmith.com 2 find more people who think they should rap 2gether.

Edited by reborn2reign

Again, i can't see him forming a sub-group with people who aren't his close personal friends. And Eminem...i CAN deny his talent...cuz i don't think he has much. He at least doesn't tap in2 it much.

I just don't think it makes much sense having him collaborate with other artists 2 often. He's never done it much. When he worked with Lil' Kim many of us were just confused, tho' their chemistry waz alot better than i expected. When he did "So Fresh," it just fit. Biz Markie and Slick Rick are not only on FP's level, they are also his close personal friends. U can't say that about Nas, Kanye West, Eminem, 50 Cent, Snoop Dogg, etc.

Will with Kanye, Nas, LL, Ludacris, or Common would all be pretty awesome, if you asked me.

I think a collabo with Nas would be hot, Nas proved he could hold his own collaborating with legends, he did tracks with Run-DMC, Rakim, Doug E. Fresh, and Slick Rick before that came out hot so doing a track with JJFP would be dope too, he's a proven vet and "Illmatic" is one of the best albums ever made in hip-hop period, even LL said that Nas is a younger version of him, if LL, Nas, and JJFP did a song together that'd be the greatest rap song ever made!

Well I don't think Nas doing an album with Will would be a good idea, but they could do one powerful song together, think "The Rain" meets "One Mic" type song, which would be ranked right up there with "The Message" as the deepest hip-hop song ever made and that would be good enough for me, overall though I think Will doing an album with anyone wouldn't be a good idea 'cause we all have diff. tastes, new school fans might not like it if JJFP, Chuck D, and Slick Rick did an album together, and ol' school heads might not like JJFP, Kanye West, and Ludacris doing an album together, collaborating on songs are good enough on the most part, but doing an album together would be a risk.

Edited by bigted

dare i say it... will smith, eminem, snoop ... even if you dont like eminem you cannot denny his tallent and how amazing and funny the records these 3 could produce. :jazzy:

i'm not gonna even go in2 whether eminem is good or whatever, but theres something seriously wrong with u if u think that Will & Eminem should rap 2gether. go 2 willsmith.com 2 find more people who think they should rap 2gether.

hahaha geek, yeah i do think they would, cos i belive they are two amazing lyricalists, and also think there bothsooo funny.

Yo, I have a great Idea!!! Will should join some of today's top lyricists and cut an album!!!! :jazzy:

Just as Snoop, Warren G, and Nate Dogg are in 213!!!!

Of course Jazzy would be on the wheels of the tracks, and the tracks would be free of explict content!!!!!

Who should be in the group?

My Group:

Masters of the MIC (group name)

Will Smith & Jazzy Jeff

Kayne West

Nas

Pretty Cool huh?

MY 100th POST!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you all so much!!!! you have been like family and friends to me and have accepted me as your own. Its sooo great to know people who have appreciation for good music and great actor, and who are respectful, as you all are!

Thank You all from the bottom of my heart!  :hug:

---The Justice Knight

Wow great idea there buddy! Wattup with this one?:

Group Name:

Da Greesy MCs

Group Members:

Will & Jeff

LL Cool J ( and maybe someone more)

:jazzy: