JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Ouch! sources say M.O.P and Mobb Deep Sing with...

Vipa

:mad:

And Alchemist recently signed with shady after Green Lantern Left. all I have to sya...This is...Not good. First off, I can't stand eminem, but I love alchemists production. The 2 of them together will be hell for me.

I like mobb deep, and I wouldn't mind them working with Young Buck, but 50 Cent and Lloyd banks? It'll make me cring hearing "GUNIT!" over a MD Track.

Oh yea, another thing i wanted to say...It's sad when you have to sign to The Biggest Commercial label just to sell your dman records. Even those with Talent (Royce Da 59, Common, and Will Smith) aren't moving packs, while the massacre is selling millions.

I'll admit, I sort of liked 50 Cent back in his underground days, and his first commercial success wasn't TERRIBLY a bad album. ill Dre production, and not the same, everyday rhymes all the time..But this album simply is BAAAAD! what's up with Hip Hop "fans" These days?

I think "hip hop" should be quoted instead of fans, cuz they'll say they're hip hop and won't mean it.

M-o-b-b wit the G-Unit? I don't think it's fittin. They've always held it down wit their music; the stories, the beats, just everything. MOP is real desperate now I guess. I remember when they had some songs wit Jay-Z. Blaze Up or something like that.

I saw this rumor at another forum, didn't think this was gonna be real. If guess if 50 can't get back in NY, he's gonna get artists who can.

I actually don't like Mobb Deep at all. I remember likin' a single or 2 off their 1st album...but that waz partially cuz one of my best friends liked them. Since then, other than that joint they did with Lil' Kim, which i only liked 4 the production, i just can't seem 2 like them at all. But M.O.P. is the truth. It would bug me seeing them do stuff with wack Shady/G-Unit acts.

I can't share that attitude. What makes good music is when an artist stays true 2 themselves and dosen't comprimize their style. M.O.P. is raw and honest. G-Unit makes explict rap music for little kids. It just dosen't make sense.

Look what happened 2 New Edition when they signed with Bad Boy. They didn't have control over their album or who they worked with. The quality of the music suffered. Some fans were disappointed. And now they are off the label and stuggling 2 come back. It's the same story.

Look what happened 2 New Edition when they signed with Bad Boy.  They didn't have control over their album or who they worked with.  The quality of the music suffered.  Some fans were disappointed.  And now they are off the label and stuggling 2 come back.  It's the same story.

Yeah but that was a wors case!

And by the way...The Album was great :wink:

And what depends the theme of the Thread..

I never liked them so i don`t care what theyr doing!

But actualy i don`t believe that!That just a silly rumour!

Turntable....NE's last album might have been good...but it's no where as near as dope as their others. Home Again waz flawless and had 3 hit videos and singles. One Love only had a minor hit with "Hot 2 Nite."