JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

What I Managed To Get

I wanted to post this a few weeks ago, but didn't have access to the camera, but i thought i'd just share this with you cuz i was well happy that i managed to get them. They were on the wall of a local record store called "Fives" and i kept asking for them but they didn't take them down for ages, so they kept them for me and i got them about 3 weeks ago

I got four of them, and they're all double sided; so one side had Switch and the other has Lost and Found, two are on my wall and these are the other two. I put them next to the CD so you can get an idea of the size...

aren't they great??!!!

post-167-1117571779_thumb.jpg

I wanted to post this a few weeks ago, but didn't have access to the camera, but i thought i'd just share this with you cuz i was well happy that i managed to get them. They were on the wall of a local record store called "Fives" and i kept asking for them but they didn't take them down for ages, so they kept them for me and i got them about 3 weeks ago

I got four of them, and they're all double sided; so one side had Switch and the other has Lost and Found, two are on my wall and these are the other two. I put them next to the CD so you can get an idea of the size...

aren't they great??!!!

Wow man, they're really big, nice!!! :2thumbs: