JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will Smith Performing In Philly

o yeah I just saw that on the new about that except that they didn't mention Will they did mention Dave Matthews Band, Bon Jovi, P.Diddy n 50 Cent. O well. I was gonna post that question when I heard about it cause it's in Philly n the concert is to rise money 4 Aids funds o n Will was the ambassador 4 the 46664 foundation it would make sense that he should be added 2 the line up. Anyway glad 2 hear that he is. :thumbsup2:

Oh man that would be so cool, if I would be able to go, since that is the weekend I had in mind to go to Philly 2 meet my sons for the 4th of July weekend ... I bet there's gonna be so many ppl there, its gonna be impossible to get in tho. dang.

I remember how chaotic it was for AJ when he went to Philly before, so I won't dissapoint myself by thinking I'll make it into the venue, just to get stompeded. (sp?) I wander whose all going on the East Coast?

peace,

cookie

When is it scheduled? I'll try to see if I could make it, I'd die a happy man knowing that I saw JJFP and Stevie Wonder perform at the same show and to see it for free, 50 Cent's gonna get booed if he performs after them. :lolsign:

hmmm it says only London requires tickets...yes!

I think that is because london is gonna be the most popular one, and it's a shame the new wembley isn't ready the pictures from 20 years ago at wembley are awsome

When is it scheduled? I'll try to see if I could make it, I'd die a happy man knowing that I saw JJFP and Stevie Wonder perform at the same show and to see it for free, 50 Cent's gonna get booed if he performs after them.  :lolsign:

definately, i can't think of anything much better than JJFP and Stevie performin at the same event!

Well It's pretty much definite now that I'm going. Got my ride set, me and my boy Anthony and possibly Shawn (imallthat) are gonna go. It's going to be fun even tho 50 cent and P. Diddy are wack however I would enjoy if P. Diddy performed some old songs off his "No Way Out" CD because I enjoyed that disc.

I guess I'm gonna have to change my 4th of July plans now! :smart:

It's going to be fun even tho 50 cent and P. Diddy are wack however I would enjoy if P. Diddy performed some old songs off his "No Way Out" CD because I enjoyed that disc.

They may be 'wack' but who cares at that event, they are two huge artists and hopefully will pull their big fan bases into helping.

For the london concert you got to send a message from your mobile phone to a number from next monday and then you get enterd into a "ticket lottery", and there is no limit on how many times you can enter.

So next monday im going to enter the lottery

"You got to be in it to win it", "if you don't buy a ticket you don't win a prize", "if you don't shoot you don't score". :haha: