JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Lost and Found sales this week

Last album on the top 50 with almost 17% in is akon-trouble. it is predicted to sell over 16-17k.

I can't find will smith on the top 50. Hopefully he'll show up in time or in the next few hours. Cause...if he has sold under 15k, then the album is having a huge problem.

Good news: 50 cent is at selling only about 50k, Common debutes at no.3 with over 130k sold.

Further updates as soon as i can find will in the top 50 will come in in the sticky thread about his sales.

As i said, when will is in the index i will put THOSE numbersin the sticky thread, but as long as he ain't, i'm gonna tell ya the deal:

New update: 20% in and still no will smith.

Sourse is hitsdailydouble.com, the site that brings in the numbers live. the 100% accurate numbers come in tomorrow.

Some may think its a bad idea, some a good, the reason im saying its a good idea is that Party Starter isnt ready to be released, its not the right time for Will to Blow up, all you need to be is patience, how long did it take for will's BWS album to go 9x Platnuim? it will get there...im sure of it...Tell me why is going to make "lost and found" into platnuim, once they hear that song they will buy the album, i dont buy singles anymore i see no point, i just get the album

• Admin

Geez,

Everyone needs to calm down.  Will already has 19,413 sold this week with only 66.77% reporting.  Hes going to be in the top 50....

hey njc nice to see a bit of common sense brought to this histerical lot! :lolsign:

Will already shot the "Party Starter" video too so it's 'bout to drop soon, everyone chill! :kool: