JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Wills a G!

OMG the willsmith.com forum is halerious sometimes.

Extracts from the topic "Will Smith is the only gangster in the world!!!!"

50 cent is a gangster but i like the way u tlk

i know a lot off gangesters but will smith is 1 of them

gangsters r well decent i hang around in a big group ov dem

think will is a good gangster if you know what i mean he dosnt shoot ppl lol

Quite a funny topic to read.

Prince later added:

"WS was shot at once though. I don't know the full story, but years ago he punched a guy, jumped into his truck, jammed the accelerator down and drove off, which is when some bullets were fired at him."

Which is something that i never knew.

the only thing I've heard about shots from Will's mouth is that when he was a kid( i think he said 9 years old) he saw how somedody was killed in front of him...

...I also remember the paparazzi thing but if jonny says he saw n interview with will and he said that it might be true, i'd like to see or read that interview thou...

Will smith came from a hood in West Philly, ofcourse he heard gunshots and killings, cops in the dumstar etc...but he decided that no one needed to hear his life like that, Will smith is the most postive person i've heard, but the hittin incident, i defitenly wouldnt want to get into a fight with him, forget that he can box you out!!!

Dana Goodman fired sum shots at Will n Jeff according to US Weekly that Will gave an interview back in 97' I think. Will did smack paparazzi guy back in 95'. He mentions that in Blender. But never punch just a smack. The ppl over there at ws is crazy wit this stuff :wtf:

I don't believe this stories. I don't think that Will punched a guy, jumped into his truck, jammed the accelerator down and drove off...

well, he did mention it in an interview sometime...

really? i thought Prince was just adding 2 the sarcasm there, i didnt know that was real. i've never heard that b4!

I heard this story where will was waliking down the street and he was mad and some guy bumped into him and will just punched the guy out and peat the crap out of him until he was nearly dead (that guy was eminem)!!!!!

now wouldn't that be cool if that story were true :lolsign: