JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will Smith On Remixes

I wish he would do more remixes of other peoples songs such as ludacris does and all kinds of other artists. He's only done Hey Sexy Lady really (that was with well known artists).

He needs to be "ft." on more songs as well.

wut do u guys think

Will's been focused more on movies in the last couple of years. He's not only a recording artist anymore, so it's likely that he doesn't have time to do movies, do his own music, spend time with his family, stay involved with Overbrook, do charities, and still record remixes for people.

Also, though he should, Will doesn't have the respect in hip hop that others have, so people wouldn't necessarily call him up to do a remix on their song.

I wish he would do more remixes of other peoples songs such as ludacris does and all kinds of other artists. He's only done Hey Sexy Lady really (that was with well known artists).

He needs to be "ft." on more songs as well.

wut do u guys think

Yes, I agree u! I'd love 2 see him with some more, great people, too! He definately makes too less featurings and one with LL would be so dope!!! I think many people here agree 2 that... :word:

Yeah, if he got on more remixes, he would become more well-respected within the hip-hop community and could help his album sales.

I like the way he's been doing things. When i think about Jay-Z and Ludacris doing all those guest spots, it just overkills them 2 the point that even their fans start 2 get bored with what they do. I like the idea of him poppin' up on other people's albums once in awhile, but i think he needs 2 be picky about it. He dosen't need 2 associate himself with most of the people out now cuz their skillz aren't anything impressive.

Keep in mind he's on the Elephant Man remix featuring him and Redman.

It'd be nice if Will did some remixes and was featured on some more tracks but he's been that involved in music now as he was back when he came out in the '80s and released albums every year but back in the days there weren't that much remixes and features on songs, every hip-hop artists basically did there own songs, most of those albums from back then had no guest appearances, which actually was pretty effective 'cause a lot of collabos now don't blend that well together, I wouldn't mind if Will did a few of them, but he doesn't need much exposure 'cause he's a household name already, cats should be asking to collaborate with him, he shouldn't have to ask to be on anyone's song, but maybe if he was more of a gangsta, since he disses gangsta rappers, I don't think G Unit or D-12 would wanna collaborate with him, more would wanna collab with him if he was since most commercial rappers are gangsta rappers, he should collab with independent mcs and more ol' school rappers that're still making albums under the radar instead of doing a song with 50 Cent or Ja Rule. :thumbsdown:

Edited by bigted

It'd be nice if Will did some remixes and was featured on some more tracks but he's been that involved in music now as he was back when he came out in the '80s and released albums every year but back in the days there weren't that much remixes and features on songs, every hip-hop artists basically did there own songs, most of those albums from back then had no guest appearances, which actually was pretty effective 'cause a lot of collabos now don't blend that well together, I wouldn't mind if Will did a few of them, but he doesn't need much exposure 'cause he's a household name already, cats should be asking to collaborate with him, he shouldn't have to ask to be on anyone's song, but maybe if he was more of a gangsta, since he disses gangsta rappers, I don't think G Unit or D-12 would wanna collaborate with him, more would wanna collab with him if he was since most commercial rappers are gangsta rappers, he should collab with independent mcs and more ol' school rappers that're still making albums under the radar instead of doing a song with 50 Cent or Ja Rule. :thumbsdown:

:yeahthat: I would like Will 2 work wit Chuck D than 50 any day. :2thumbs:

Keep in mind he's on the Elephant Man remix featuring him and Redman.

no ones ever heard this track have they? not sure if its even been made or is goin to be

Yeah I just wanted to ask the same question! Anyone know or have this track?

I certainly haven't heard it. In fact, I don't think anyone has mentioned it other than here... If anyone does have it, it would be great to hear it.

Edited by MaxFly