JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Party Starter Music Video Details

Damn if I knew 'bout this I'd drove up to NY to try to be in the video, oh well, it'd be nice if it was true, I hope it gets released soon! :2thumbs:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only thing that sounds shady is that part of it sounds like she's discribing a music video and not an experience. When it comes 2 performance videos, where an artists is basically taping a live performance, they shoot the performance over and over and over again. There's no way u can get all the angles and close ups shot in 1 performance.

I thought about that too, but I came to the conclusion that it's possible that they could've shown them, the people who helped in the video, the finished video after it was done.

The only thing that sounds shady is that part of it sounds like she's discribing a music video and not an experience. When it comes 2 performance videos, where an artists is basically taping a live performance, they shoot the performance over and over and over again. There's no way u can get all the angles and close ups shot in 1 performance.

I thought about that too, but I came to the conclusion that it's possible that they could've shown them, the people who helped in the video, the finished video after it was done.

Yeah... it's a possibility... I'm still wondering about other shooting locations. Music videos are never shot in just one location anymore. There are always 2, 3, or 4 locations. Lerkot... did she mention anything about that?

• Admin

what makes me think its definitely true is the "hip hop from 85" thing..how many times have we seen Will recently doin this..i am hip hop shirt..hip hop est 86 hoodie.. Yep I think this music video was definitely shot..

what makes me think its definitely true is the "hip hop from 85" thing..how many times have we seen Will recently doin this..i am hip hop shirt..hip hop est 86 hoodie.. Yep I think this music video was definitely shot..

Yeah I know, it sounds very likely but I aint gonna believe her until I see it.

I don't really love party starer, but I'm very happy to see another single for lost and found. Last time we saw 2 singles for a Fp album was in '99....and I wanna see how much good will be party starter cuz u all love it. Maybe I'll love party starter if the video will be good! :party: