JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Another Thread About the New Single

Do you think that there will be another single?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that there will be another single?

• Yes
    • No

This one i dont think has been done, but face it everyone doesnt love will smith like we do and on his latest album he had only one 'real' single which was 1000 kisses, (not counting black suits comin). I just thikn if they were gonna have another single it would have happened. People have had another 2 singles out since switch. I would love another single but i dont think its gonna happen.

Another single is coming out, there's no doubt about that. They wouldn't have people voting over on Will's official site if that were not the case. Also... the album has sold well enough to have a second single come out. Born 2 Reign did not enjoy that sort of success. This isn't wishful thinking here. Another single is slated for release in June. We're just not 100% sure what it will be.

i don't see how there couldn't be another single

the thing with Born 2 Reign was, the album was weaker, Columbia was doin all the marketing and chose the wrong singles, so basically the album flopped and never even had a chance.

Lost & Found is quite possibly Will's best solo album and he's revived under a new label and has more freedom. there's so many possible hits, it'd almost be stupid to only release 2 singles. he could keep his sales up all the way until Christmas with all the great singles he has 2 choose from

• Members

With Switch entering the Top 10 of the Billboard charts, atleast two more singles are bound to get released no matter what. I'm sure the greedy bastards at Interscope would love to rake in more cash with Will's success.

Another single is coming out, there's no doubt about that. They wouldn't have people voting over on Will's official site if that were not the case. Also... the album has sold well enough to have a second single come out. Born 2 Reign did not enjoy that sort of success. This isn't wishful thinking here. Another single is slated for release in June. We're just not 100% sure what it will be.

:yeahthat:

With Switch in the Top 10, and the sales much stronger than his last album, there will definitely be another single. I am hearing Switch more and more on the radio, so they would be crazy not to release another single. In my opinion, Party Starter, Lost and Found, and Tell Me Why all eventually need to be released as singles.

With Switch in the Top 10, and the sales much stronger than his last album, there will definitely be another single.  I am hearing Switch more and more on the radio, so they would be crazy not to release another single.  In my opinion, Party Starter, Lost and Found, and Tell Me Why all eventually need to be released as singles.

True dat and I think the tracks u've posted will get released! :yeahthat:

I can't say that Born to Reign only got one single because it was weaker, it just didn't the marketing needed. I just happened to be in store the Tuesday it came out, but I didn't know it was coming out. For Lost and Found however, Will got a 30min special on MTV before it dropped, Will is doing shows for it and touring. From Born to Reign I thought Nothin on my Mind, Give me Tonight and Act like Ya Know would have been good singles. Lost and Found will definitely get at least one more single because of promotion alone.