JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Tour 2005

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So let me get this straight...he going to a tour in europe...but only goin to Uk..step ya game up. of course not.

if he is going on a full scale tour the he WILL go to the major touring country's which are the ones listed aboove. Da brakes, you're into show biz just like me, you should know.

So let me get this straight...he going to a tour in europe...but only goin to Uk..step ya game up. of course not.

if he is going on a full scale tour the he WILL go to the major touring country's which are the ones listed aboove. Da brakes, you're into show biz just like me, you should know.

I wasn't implying that he will only go to the UK! What I was saying was I think the only definate place he will go is the UK (outside the US that is). Of course he'll go to other places. That wouldn't be much of a tour if he didn't.

• Members

Hi guys been away for a few weeks OMG a tour at least I cannot believe it. Will is def gonna come to the uk!! I think they might visit 2or 3 different places I'm soooooo excited. Where did this news come from?

That will mean that I've seen Will 3 times this year. How LUCKY am I!!!!!! :wiggle:

Quite Lucky Trac. Im sure he will do a world tour in most places...most known countries i bet he will be there. He loves all countries so why wouldnt he go..and its not like Europe is hard to travel by Jet either isit. he could probably do 2 shows (one in the day and at night) in 2 different countries. For example UK and France.

Maybe asking abit too much of them to do 2 shows in a day. Plus evening shows are always better.

I think after a solid 3 weeks of touring maybe 15-17 dates in the US, about 2 or 3 in the UK would be fine, then a further 10 throughout Europe would be pretty cool. Leaving a couple of weeks left to go furhter a field say to Australia and the Far East.

Im sure it'll be planned nicely.

Dont forget bout Canada yall. msot big tours always tend to make it to toronto and montreal and if they there then 99%of the time they come to vancouver aswell. plus the fact that jeff loves VanCity and mentioned buying a place here on more than one occasion.

• Members

Hey Hero hope your gonna leave a little message for Jeff to tell him how excited we all are already for this tour!!! Just incase Will only checks out the other board with the strange fans.lol. We want him to get a true sense of his fans not a weird one. :wink:

Im still getting hyped for this. Its great timing really cos by then the third single will be out or just coming out and it'll be great promo for the tour and for the album