JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Tour 2005

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet all the guys will arrange to meet us at the wrong place now so they dont have to put up with us.

Oh no she's rumbled the plan

Edited by JamesUK

I do not care where he goes in th UK, I will be there!  This is gonna be be awesome!  Finally!

:yeahthat:

I do think tho that it would be very special at Wembley

• Admin

even better we could have a JJFPCON in November in London after the show..get every JJFP fan around the world to descend on that place.. try to get jeff and will to roll by :hmm: :pony:

even better we could have a JJFPCON in November in London after the show..get every JJFP fan around the world to descend on that place.. try to get jeff and will to roll by  :hmm:  :pony:

:yeahthat: That would be dope!

man...all of you are lucky that live near where JJFP are suppose to perform. If I had a job that would allow me vacation tyme, I would definately take tyme off...but I ain't got it like that. When I'm off, equals= no pay. lol. and I need that 35 dollar paycheck after taxes. LOL... (little exageration,...but still!) lmbo :wink:

I can feel the excitement in this thread. haha

peace,

cookie

Edited by 3cookies

If this is a full world tour then i think 2 dates in England would be adequete.

Not being big headed but i think after the USA, the UK would be the next most important place for Will and Jeff to play in. Maybe at venues like Manchester ENA, Nottingham Arena, or the NEC. places that hold over 10,000 but if you only sell 2 to 3,000 you still fill out the floor space.

I think they are quite capable of doing that.

even better we could have a JJFPCON in November in London after the show..get every JJFP fan around the world to descend on that place.. try to get jeff and will to roll by  :hmm:  :pony:

I would love that :2thumbs:

:smart: Thats sorted then JJFPCON November 2005 in London :jazzy: