JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

LEFT EYE'S MOM'S HOUSE TOUR

I waz checking out CyberTLC the other day and they had a link 2 a page featuring pictures taking at the house of Left Eye's mom. As some of u know, 3Cookies painted a beautiful pic of her and sent it 2 her family (i can take credit 4 choosing the picture). Anyways, as i waz looking thru' the pictures, i noticed they have pictures of the portrait 3Cookies painted!!

If u just wanna see the pic of her portrait, go 2 page 3 of these pix.

Here's da link...

http://www.sandrarose.net/gallery/wandalopes

wow what an achievement, well done cookies!

:yeahthat: :1-say-yes:

That's Left Eye's sister in that pic, Raina. She's dropping a Hip-Hop/R-N-B/Rock album under the name Raindrop. An unreleased Left Eye rap is supposed 2 be on the album.

Thanks u guys!!! Jeff's gonna love his pic from u guys too!. :2thumbs:

and special thanks for sharing that with the fans AJ. *MUAAAH* ... and YES, you were specially chosen to select this pic for Ms. Wanda. (If I said that Lisa's spirit led me to choose u, ppl wont believe it, so I wont say that!!! LOL) Ppl may not believe it, but when u look at the pic in person, you can feel Lisa's energy emulate and very much alive . :2thumbs: I have sooo many executive and celebrity pics lined up 2 do (b4 this fall) its rediculious!!!

I don't know if any of u remember when Lisa passed, and I shared a dream that I had of Lisa, but she told me that she was giving me her "star". To this day, I don't understand that dream, but I can see some wonderful yet frightening things coming to pass in my life...

off the subject...

I was asked 2 be on the production crew of a 22 city college tour that Ludacris, TI, and a bunch of other Atlanta artists (I forgot who all) are doing this fall, and hopefully that will get me some commissions when I return 2 tha A~Town... I plan on absolutely NO artwork while on tour...

I told my daughter that she's gonna have to suck it up, because she'll hafta travel with me and be home schooled cuz I can't leave her by herself, so she's prolly still struck with that "wow" syndrome. haha...

peace,

cookie

Edited by 3cookies

oh yea...

This is my fav one...

0147_G.jpg

lisa_lives.jpg

closeup of Lisa's pic for a much clearer view...

in case anyone may be interested, here is a link of me drawing this pic a coupla years ago, and shows the final presentation to Ian Burke on behalf of Ms. Lopes in front of a crowd of 3,000 ppl....

SoFlyy Designs

just thought I'd share... :2thumbs:

peace,

cookie

Edited by 3cookies