JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Lost & Found

I'd break it down like this, on a scale from 1 to 10...

Big Willie Style = 11

Lost & Found = 9

Willenium = 9

Born to Reign = 1.3

Or on a scale of clickable smileys...

Big Willie Style =  :2thumbs:

Lost & Found =  :wiggle:

Willenium =  :wiggle:

Born to Reign =  :thumbsdown:

Hey I agree with that the most part, but "Born To Reign" a 1.3? Only Nelly and 50 Cent albums would get that low of a rating, I'd give "Born To Reign" at least a 5 /no higher than a 7 'cause there were some good songs on there, it wasn't totally wack.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lost & Found is the best for me! the only album that can come close is Willennium cuz that was my first rap album ever just like Julie and i loved that CD for years. however, the first time i listened 2 Lost & Found i was blown away! when i compare tracks 1-16 from Willennium with 1-16 of Lost & Found, it's a 8-8 tie on which tracks i like more. but when u look at the best songs of Lost & Found, i think they're a little bit better than the best songs of Willennium. and when u look at the weakest tracks from Lost & Found, they're not as weak as Willennium's weakest! bottom line is L&F is pretty solid 1-16, even the weakest tracks are still above average!

I'd break it down like this, on a scale from 1 to 10...

Big Willie Style = 11

Lost & Found = 9

Willenium = 9

Born to Reign = 1.3

Or on a scale of clickable smileys...

Big Willie Style =  :2thumbs:

Lost & Found =  :wiggle:

Willenium =  :wiggle:

Born to Reign =  :thumbsdown:

Hey I agree with that the most part, but "Born To Reign" a 1.3? Only Nelly and 50 Cent albums would get that low of a rating, I'd give "Born To Reign" at least a 5 /no higher than a 7 'cause there were some good songs on there, it wasn't totally wack.

Wow... a 1.3 is pretty serious... dag.

• Admin

i'd go

willennium - 10

lost and found - 9

big willie style - 7

born to reign - 3

this is a scale just on those albums.. if willenniums a 10..born to reigns a 3..i listened to willennium thousands of times..i listened to born to reign maybe not even a 100..

Hall of fame artists don't make mediocre album at worst, they make average albums at worst which is what "Born To Reign" is, just an average album, the title track, "Momma Knows", "1000 Kisses", and "Block Party" are good enough to give it at least a 5 rating, all of his other albums including JJFP albums are between 8s and 10s though.

Edited by bigted

Well, In my opinion Lost & found is amazin... I don't know which album is the best, but in this album Will found again his path in the hip hop world. lyrics are strong, no paragon with his previous album.. every track is something special!! maybe I don't like all the beats, in Willennium some beats are 10+!!! and for this reason I put Willennium and l&f on the same level

• Members

Bigted posted:

Hey I agree with that the most part, but "Born To Reign" a 1.3? Only Nelly and 50 Centalbums would get that low of a rating,

:wtf: :thatsux: :shakehead: :sigh: :hmm: :stickpoke:

this is hard! I bought BWS virtually the moment it came out. Needless to say it remained in my CD player for ages...but Willennium went above it for me. I was just amazed when i heard it and to this day i prefer it to BWS. Then B2R came out and i was like ok, there are some really good ones on here but some really suck! Then....along came L+F. I think it's just fantastic, it's above BWS and B2R for me but i dunno if it's knocked Willennium down to second place, and i can honestly say it's not just because it's his most recent work; if he released a crap album next week i wouldn't just say it was great for the hell of it. But Willennium and L+F are definately, in my opinion, Will's best work (excluding JJFP albums of course).

Lost & Found is the best for me! the only album that can come close is Willennium cuz that was my first rap album ever just like Julie and i loved that CD for years. however, the first time i listened 2 Lost & Found i was blown away! when i compare tracks 1-16 from Willennium with 1-16 of Lost & Found, it's a 8-8 tie on which tracks i like more. but when u look at the best songs of Lost & Found, i think they're a little bit better than the best songs of Willennium. and when u look at the weakest tracks from Lost & Found, they're not as weak as Willennium's weakest! bottom line is L&F is pretty solid 1-16, even the weakest tracks are still above average!

Yeah nice said there man! :thumbsup2:

when it comes to his solo joints:

"Big Willie Style"-10.1/10

"Lost and Found"-10/10(only time'll tell if I'll like it better than "Big Willie Style")

"Willenium"-9.5/10

"Born To Reign"-7/10