JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

"The World According to Hip HOp"

In case u missed the africa concert, will sez he has had an idea for some time about a record called 'the world according to hip hop"..too bad its not on lost and found, it sounds like it woulda fit in nicely..but i look forward to hearing it someday

you never know will could be returning to hip-hop yet again faster then we could imagine

It's not a track it's and idea for a whole album

yeah this is a concept album..hes talked about it before..it would involve going to different countries and recording traxs with the flava of that country..

Sounds like it could be a dope album! Let's hope it will ever happen!

Sorry to burst your bubble, but i get a bite feeling from will, he could atleast name it something else.

RZA - The world according to RZA (songs with rappers from the whole world on production by RZA)

Hey I remember making a suggestion over on Jazzy Jeff's board for "Return Of The Magnificent" about collaborating with rappers all over the world, maybe he liked that suggestion. :smart:

A lot of titles are the same though in music, there's many other albums out there called "Lost and Found" too, but they all sound different.

Hey I remember making a suggestion over on Jazzy Jeff's board for "Return Of The Magnificent" about collaborating with rappers all over the world, maybe he liked that suggestion.  :smart:

A lot of titles are the same though in music, there's many other albums out there called "Lost and Found" too, but they all sound different.

Yepp, that's right! I mean, there are soooo many albums and tracks in da world, so whatchu wanna do? U can't always think of something new because sometime there won't be anything new (the track-names and all...)! :hmm:

Of course... i know that, but the whole concept is the same 2. i pretty much think/hopes/believe he ment it like a "concept album just like the world according to hiphop", like he was reffering to the RZA album. but the title won't be that.