JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Switch Platinum in Australia

• Admin

That's a nice accomplishment 2 add 2 all his others...especially since it's NOW and not 1997.

i got this video of Will in Australia in 1997..and he is being presented with a gold plaque for the men in black single... Wills like "well what can i say about this award..well its the most recent award ive been given" :haha: at the timehe was gettin every award possible and big willie style was goin multi plat.. its good to see switch do so well here tho..its gonna be one of the biggest singles of the year..i wouldnt have predicted that

That's a nice accomplishment 2 add 2 all his others...especially since it's NOW and not 1997.

...and it's not 1987 either, he's standing the test of time when it comes to popularity, no mc from 20 years ago except LL is as popular.

great! hopefully we have bigger and better things to come eg lost and found going platinum!  :2thumbs:

:yeahthat:

It would be dope if Lost & Found went platinum...I think that can happen if they release a new single!