JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

http://www.mtv.com/onair/movieawards/ma05/

Fresh Son

Chill!  This cat is new and getting used 2 the boards.  If u wanna point fingues, look at your warning and realize WHY u got them.  Sure, if u wanna be really picky and over technical, this goes on the Willywood board, but Fresh Son ain't done nuttin' wrong.

I don't think i've voted yet so props 2 Fresh Son 4 posting this.

:word:

Thanks 4 the link, i had 2 warnings before, but then since i found a great switch remix, i got rid of em, so u can redeem yourself if u have warnings, easy on the new kid, im sure everyone can realise that hes NEW and doesnt know alot....damn

U a Good Boy? ill believe that when the oceans flood and the sky falls....

"This just in...the Pacific ocean has flooded over the California coast. It has wiped out Beverly Hills and Will Smith's beautiful mansion there. Also just reported, the sky has fallen and millions were killed."

:lolsign: :lolsign: :lolsign:

• Members

FuNkY.FrEsH.ChIcK posted:

"This just in...the Pacific ocean has flooded over the California coast. It has wiped out Beverly Hills and Will Smith's beautiful mansion there. Also just reported, the sky has fallen and millions were killed."

What do you know, proves the point. Doesn't it? :lolsign: