JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

http://www.mtv.com/onair/movieawards/ma05/

Fresh Son

Chill! This cat is new and getting used 2 the boards. If u wanna point fingues, look at your warning and realize WHY u got them. Sure, if u wanna be really picky and over technical, this goes on the Willywood board, but Fresh Son ain't done nuttin' wrong.

I don't think i've voted yet so props 2 Fresh Son 4 posting this.

It seems i need 2 convey my idea in a more simplistic way...

Look at your warnings. U have one for being rude and using ignorant language while calling someone out. U also have one 4 posting a link 2 a video that didn't exist. I don't know what your warning about posting stuff in the wrong place waz for and i frankly don't care. He's a new member who posting something with a very general releation 2 the board topic...so what?!

If u know this guy and feel u need 2 warn somebody u know, then do it...but nobody else is trippin' over this. This isn't middle school. I don't even know why this converation exists. :kool:

• Members

Off topic, yo Turn, the guy overacted in the entire movie man. His accent was annoying, his acting was pathetic, everything about Leo was sad. The only reason he must have got so much praise was probably because it was a big budget reality based movie from Martin, and we all know how much of a legend Martie is considered. You could have atleast voted for Brad. Atleast he had the guts to wear a mini-skirt in the movie. :kekeke: :nana:

It seems i need 2 convey my idea in a more simplistic way...

Look at your warnings.  U have one for being rude and using ignorant language while calling someone out.  U also have one 4 posting a link 2 a video that didn't exist.  I don't know what your warning about posting stuff in the wrong place waz for and i frankly don't care.  He's a new member who posting something with a very general releation 2 the board topic...so what?!

If u know this guy and feel u need 2 warn somebody u know, then do it...but nobody else is trippin' over this.  This isn't middle school.  I don't even know why this converation exists.  :kool:

:yeahthat:! i totally agree wit u AJ. no need 2 be trippin on a new person. we wanna make them feel welcome. they probably feel just as out of place as we do on this board right now so lets just chill. u shouldn't be the one talkin about warnings either.